Chap 22

Ji An's pov
"you should talk to Jisoo unnie , alone." Jennie said when she came out of the room. "and we shall have a little chat with you." Jennie said to Jinyoung.

i stood up and went straight to Jisoo's room to see her. when i opened the door to her room , she was sitting on the bed staring blankly at the blank wall infront of her.

i closed the door behind me and sat a few seats away from her. "do you guys plan to keep the baby?" Jisoo asked. "Jinyoung told me he'll take responsibility for it." i replied.

"you're still studying Ji An. and you're gonna be a mum in six months. isn't that too quick? do you plan to get married already?" Jisoo asked.

"we'll probably get married after we have the baby unnie. i know you won't believe me just like how i don't believe myself but i love Jinyoung. as long as he is willing to take responsibility for it , i'm fine with it." i said.

"you know what eomma and appa will do once they find out about this." Jisoo said. "i know , but it's what i want. eomma and appa will know this once they get back. i'll tell them about it by then." i said.

"i'm sorry for not being a good sister. if i actually took more care and gave you more attention , this wouldn't have happened to you." Jisoo said as tears started falling down her cheeks again.

"it's not your fault unnie. i'm the bad sister." i went over and hugged Jisoo while crying as well. "mianhae , for disappointing you." i said out.

Jinyoung's pov
the three noonas just sat there and stared at me making gulp in fear. Ji An not only has one sister i guess.

"what should we do with this guy?" Lisa asked. "i don't know , maybe dress him up in some princess outfit?" Jennie said. "and give him some make up." Rosé said.

i gulped another time and this time it was much more obvious. "relax bro! we're just kidding. but you have a lot to say now. spill everything. from how you two started till now." Rosé said.

i looked up and saw the three of them looking at me with interest and started saying how i asked Ji An out to how we fought many times to how we did it and how she told me her pregnancy.

of course i was honest about the part when i told her to abort it as well.

"so you didn't want the baby? but Ji An wanted to keep it?" Lisa asked and i nodded. "i know it's gonna be tough for us to have a kid now but she refused to abort it. afterall , it's a life." i said.

"are you gonna marry Ji An?" Jennie asked. "i want to , but not sure if she'll agree to it. we'll take things slow. she has her pregnancy to go through now." i said.

"you don't sound like a bad type of guy afterall." Rosé said.

————————————————————————