Chap 5

Ji An's pov
back to the present , which is right now. Jinyoung who was standing at the bus stop smiling to his phone looking like an idiot didn't notice me walking towards him.

"Jinyoung!" i tapped his shoulder lightly making him jump. he quickly put his phone away and gave me a different smile. it looked fake.

"let's go." Jinyoung said looking ahead at the bus which was approaching our stop. he suddenly became like this after a few weeks into our relationship.

but i shaked it off.

"Jinyoung-ah , shall we have lunch together today?" i asked. "i'll be eating with my friends today. but we'll be doing our project at my place tonight remember?" he asked.

"oops..i forgot about that but okay then. i'll go eat with Melody and Twyla." i said. for the whole bus ride , Jinyoung's eyes were literally glued to his phone.

for the whole bus ride , we didn't talk after that.

when we reached school , we walked to our classroom and saw that all of our classmates have reached. the only seats left was one next to my friends and another next to the guys.

"hey , someone move and let the lovebirds sit together please." one guy said. before the guy sitting next to the empty sit can stand up , Jinyoung sat next to him.

"it's okay , we can separate for awhile." Jinyoung said. i felt all eyes were on me when Jinyoung said that , maybe because they think we fought.

i walked to my friends and sat next to Melody. "hey , anything happened between you two?" Twyla asked and i shaked my head. "it's just seats. it's no big deal." i said with a smile.

today's class only lasted two hours and we were free after that. "let's go bowling!" one guy suggested. "sure." Jinyoung said.

"we'll join you guys later , Miss Iridessa told us to meet her after school at her office to collect some worksheets." Melody said before leaving the class with me , Twyla and some other guys.

after taking whatever our teacher wanted us to have , we all went to the bowling alley behind our school to join the rest.

but when we got there , there were tons of people there and our classmates could only get two alleys. that wasn't the thing which disappointed me ,

it was how Jinyoung was playing with a girl.

he looked so happy. happier than when he's with me. when it was the girl's turn to bowl , Jinyoung turned at my direction for a moment and made eye contact with me.

instead of even smiling at me , he turned back to look at the girl. he joked and laughed so much with despite knowing i was there.

is this how a relationship is suppose to go?

——————————————————————