Chap 12

Jinyoung's pov
i woke up and saw Ji An still asleep next to me and smiled at the thought of what happened last night. now , we're definitely a couple for sure after doing it.

i got up from the bed and put on my boxers and pants before heading to the kitchen to prepare a meal for our breakfast before Ji An could wake up.

since both of us had a thing for strawberries , i made breakfast with them

after preparing breakfast , Ji An was still asleep so i went back inside my room to wake her up. "Ji An-ah~" i called out burying my face into her neck.

Ji An started tossing and used the blanket to cover her face. "wakey wakey , i made breakfast." i said pulling the blanket away from her face.

giving her my hoodie she wore last night , she got up and put it on before she went to wash up while i waited for her at the dining table.

when she was done , she gasped the moment she saw the breakfast i made. "oh my Jinyoung.." she smiled at me. "tuck in." i smiled at her elated face.

"thank you. i'll eat well." she said before eating her share.

"oh yeah , next month i'll be going on a roadtrip with my friends and Seoyeon's with her friends." i said and Ji An started choking.

"are you alright? here have some water." i passed her a cup but she rejected it and glared at me. "Seoyeon? you know what she did to me and you're still going with her?"

"it's just a roadtrip Ji An. don't have to kick up a fuss out of it. plus , i'm with my friends as well." i said and she placed her utensils down on the table.

"if you think i'm kicking up a fuss because you're going on a roadtrip with your friends , then i'm wrong. but now you're going on a roadtrip not only with your friends , but also with Seoyeon? the one who wanted to break us up?" Ji An asked.

"listen Kim Ji An-" "enough , if us getting back together was because you wanted what ever happened last night , you're one filthy guy." Ji An stood up and stormed off after grabbing her bag.

———————————————————————