dancers block 1

Your POV:

i store at myself in the several floor length mirrors for a spark of inspiration, i stayed this way for about 30 minutes until i got frustrated and screamed "FUCK!" and slammed my fists in the ground. my brother appeared in the doorway diagonally behind me which lead to an office.

"why so mad sis" he asked as he walked towards me

"i have a class tomorrow and i can't come up with any choreo" i replied looking at him through the mirror in front of me with a face of defeat.

"your experiencing dancers block, just scroll through your spotify playlist and look at your songs i bet one will give you inspiration." he patted my back and walked away. i did what he said and pulled out my phone and started to scroll through my spotify playlist called "dance🔥👽" i looked through the playlist for a while and then i found the perfect song, taki taki by dj snake. i rushed up off the floor dusted off my butt and plugged my phone into the speakers and got to work, right as i was about to start matt yelled "bye sis i'm leaving!"

"ok see ya later" i yelled back and waited until i heard the back door shut to start. i could barley breathe by the end of choreo, i looked up at the clock and it was 12 pm.

"damn three straight hours" i said to myself as i bent over putting my hands on my knees trying to relax a bit. i ran through the dance once more to get it perfect for tomorrow's class, and decided that i should probably head home and get some rest.

*pretend you are the girl in the middle and your dancing in an empty studio*