the wedding 48

7 month skip
Nicks POV:
i stood at the end of the aisle in my suit and waited for my soon to be wife to walk down. i admired all of the people sitting in front of me all of our family and friends came to support us. i stood with my groomsmen austin, brandon, zion, and edwin and my brothers (i know a lot of them) and across from us stood baileys bridesmaids hailey, maya, jorydn, madison and cami. the music started playing and then the doors at the beginning of the aisle opened to reveal bailey and her father. she looked stunning as she walked towards me, so beautiful i started to cry. i wiped my eyes with a sleeve trying to hold it in, i was just so taken away by her beauty. they made their way to the end and her dad gave me a hug and handed her off too me. "you look stunning" i mouthed to her

"you look dashing" she mouthed and laughed a little bit.

"we are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of bailey and nicholas in marriage. (skip to vows) now you both have written your own vows so please bailey." the pastor said

"nicholas carter mara you made me believe in love, i never thought there was such things as love at first sight, love at first kiss, or a solemate, but you have defined the odds of my beliefs and showed me that a love for one person can be so strong and so authentic. what brought us together was dance, i remember that first night in the dance studio where we spent hours just sitting and talking, you left me star struck and everyday since you leave me star struck. from your little nicknames that you call me, your spontaneous and adventurous dates, and your dancing and singing skills. this last year was one hell of a ride, but you stuck through it with me and i am internally great full, you have the purest heart and sole of anyone i have ever met and i continue to fall in love with you again and again just like the first time. i promise to be true to you, to support you, to be there in times of struggle, and finally to love you forever and always until we are grey and old." tears ran down bailey and i's faces as she finished her vows.

"ok well i guess it's my turn. tough act to follow. i don't really know how i got you to be honest i mean you are way out of my league. on a dancing scale you are a 11/10, beauty scale 11/10, intelligence scale 11/10." the audience laughed a little bit "bailey steffanina you are my best friend, i never thought a simple trip to get ice cream would lead me to what i had been missing. you complete me bailey you are the missing piece to my puzzle. you are my dream come true, the joy in my day, and the smile on my face. this day is so much more than you taking my last name, to me this day means that i will get to spend the rest of my life with my beautiful bestfriend, better half, and solemate. i promise to kill all the bugs that cross our paths, to let you eat my food even when you said you weren't hungry, leave you cute notes/texts, i will drive you where ever you want to go, but most importantly i promise to love with my whole heart everyday. you are the strongest, most courageous, most beautiful, kind hearted, hardworking, and determined person i know. through thick and thin i will be there for you, you will have me and my love forever." i finished with my vows and bailey was crying and so was everyone else.

"do you nicholas take bailey to be your wife?"

"i do"

"and do you bailey take nicholas to be your husband?"

"i do"

"by the power invested in me i pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" the pastor said. i took baileys hand in mine and spun her around, dipped her and kissed her. everyone cheered for bailey and i. i lifted her up and looked at her.

"you will really kill the bugs and drive me places?" she asked

"anything for you" i replied and kissed her again every time i kissed her sparks flew.

"LETS GO TO THE AFTER PARTY!!" zion yelled earning a laugh from everyone

——

it was time for the party portion of the wedding and i surprised nick with this dance

after we all danced to music, the prettymuch guys performed a few songs as well as billie eilish, khalid, and madison beer. we also played newlywed games like most likely too and a dance off. it was the end of the night and nick and i sat in the party hall with our close friends and family and just talked.

"wanna go on a walk?" nick asked

"yeah let's go" i replied and we got up and walked around outside.

"i didn't get a chance to tell you but your vows were amazing" i told nick

"you liked them? i tried to add a bit of humor" he laughed

"yes i loved them" we stopped at a bench and sat down together

"i can't wait to start a family with you" nick said as he wrapped his arms around me

"imagine a bunch of little maras running around" i laughed "i can already picture it"

"me too" he laughed

"what about the name quinn?" i asked

"i love it" and at that the night slowly came to an end easily one of the best nights of my life.

——

2 months later

"hey what was so urgent that you needed to tell me" i asked as i walked though the mess of the prettymuch house, because bailey and i are moving into a house together. bailey came from the hallway with tears in her eyes. "are you okay!?" i asked her and ran up to her

"yes" she replied

"then what's wrong why are you crying?" i asked her rubbing her face

"were going to be parents nick!!" she said

"omg" i said and pulled her into a hug "i'm going to be a dad! IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" i yelled as i ran around "we are going to have a mini us!"

"yes nick a baby" bailey laughed

"i can't believe this!" i said

"i know i'm so happy" bailey said and kissed me and pulled me into a hug

"i love you and baby so much"