واحد

chapter one

r o b y n

"why won't you just let me drive?" i asked my mother for the third time as i followed her down the stairs towards the front door.

"you don't even have your driver license." my mother replied opening the front door and went to her bmw while i followed behind her getting in.

"because you wont let me get one." i whined as she drove off towards my school, "im eighteen, geez."

"girl hush." she rolled her eyes, "you just turned eighteen yesterday."

i rolled my eyes and looked out the window until she pulled up to my school that i hated so much.

"bye babe." i heard my mama say as i slowly opened the door getting out, i ignored her and slammed the door shut and started to walk towards the building that was already filled with kids.

"oh look who it is!" i heard a familiar voice, "it's red robyn hood!" ben yelled making the whole hall way erupt in laughter.

i groaned and continued walking to my locker. shit wasn't even funny. ben was one of my bullies along with the others but they were nothing compared to kentrell.

kentrell went completely over board with the shit, he'll do anything to embarrass me, literally. i opened my locker and reached to grab my binders for today but it was slammed shut.

i looked over to see kentrell hovering over me with his annoying side kicks. kentrell had a mouth full of diamonds making every single boy at the school envy him along with his tattoos that made the girls completely drool over him.

i wasn't even gon' cap, kentrell was mighty fine but his personality made him ugly as shit and that completely turned me off.

"what?" i rolled my eyes at him before reopening my locker grabbing my things.

"who tha' fuck you gotta attitude with?" he knocked my binders and books out of my hand making them scatter all over the floor.

i bent down to pick it up but he kicked it farther away making me whine lowly.

"fuckin' cry baby." kd said making all of them laugh.

the bell ringed making everyone scatter to their class. "i'll see you lata', cry baby." kentrell smirked stepping on my hand making me whimper loudly.

tears threatened to fall down my eyes as i watched him and his crew walk away, i guess to go skip. i chewed on my bottom lip as i picked up all of my things trying not to cry and quickly made it to my class.

"why are you late?" the teacher ms. penton asked making everyone look at me as i stood there.

i looked around the class to see boomer giving me death glare before mouthing 'i wish you would snitch'.

"i u-uh." i stumbled trying to think of something.

"just sit down." she sighed shaking her head, "make sure you get this detention slip before you leave."

"yes ma'am." i muttered sitting in the far back since all of the seats were taken in the front.

"i thought yo' cry baby ass was about ta' snitch." boomer chuckled as he gave me a evil smirk.

"im still about to tell kentrell you snitched, so he can beat yo' ass."

i swear it's going to get better😭
do yall like it so far so i wont unpublished it

4,000 a week or 3 million right now?

waffle house or ihop?

i love yall💚