أحد عشر

chapter eleven

r o b y n

after kentrell called me a bitch last night i told him to take me home and stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride.

"what's taking you so long?" my mama came into my bathroom as i tried to slick my hair into a bun.

"nothing." i smiled facing her, "im ready."

my smiled disappeared from my face as soon as she turned around. i followed her down the stairs and to the car as i gripped onto my book sack.

"today is b day right?" i looked over at my mama as she proceeded to drive towards my school.

"i dont know, i dont go to no guide damn school." she said making me chuckle.

once we made it to my school i got out making sure to give her a kiss on a cheek and made my way inside.

"eww her hair is ugly as fuck." i heard a light skin girl mumble as i walked pass her.

"look how she walk, she bowlegged as hell." i heard another person say.

"right, that shit ain't cute." another person agreed with them.

"so you just gone let them talk to you like that?" kasey came up beside me as i opened my locker.

"yea, they been doing it so what's the problem now?" i sighed as i looked at the small mirror i had in my locker making sure i didn't have anything on my face.

"you need to stop letting them talk to you like that girlie." she patted my back as i begin to walk towards my class.

"how?" i smacked my lips.

"by beating them the fuck up." she said in a duh tone before laughing, " i know you got them hands."

"i don't know how to fight." i rolled my eyes as i kept my head down.

"so you want me to fight them for you?" she asked sounding serious.

"noo!" i shook my head, "i dont want you fighting my battles for me."

" alright." she shrugged as we stopped in front of my first class of the day.

" all im saying is you better make them put sum respect on your name." she said before walking away.

i sighed before walking into the class room. how are they going to respect me when kentrell doesn't. they basically follow and listen to everything he does.

i sat in my seat that was in the middle of the class and got everything i need for the next hour and a half.

"hey cry baby." kentrell sat next to me making me roll my eyes.

im surprised he finally showed up to class, he usually skips.

"can you stop calling me that." i whispered as i waited on the teacher to speak.

"fine." he smirked, "i guess you want me to call you tha' red robyn hood who sucks dick."

i let out gasp before quickly closing my mouth trying to think of something.

"do it so i can tell everyone how i almost made you nut in like under three seconds." i shrugged making his whole smirk drop from his face.

"you have no proof."

"but i have proof of you eating me out though." i lied making him let out a laugh.

"just wait until tha' day is over with, you gone be cryin' like a lil' bitch." he clenched his jaw as he pulled out his phone.

i didn't go to school
todayyy

iphone x or iphone xr?

iPhone or Samsung