ثلاثة وعشرون

chapter twenty three

r o b y n

a whole lotta weeks later. . .

"why the hell are you looking like that?" emily asked me as i put a hand over my mouth and slowly raised up from my seat.

before i could even give her a response i ran out the class room and in to the nearest bathroom and emptied my stomach without holding anything back.

"oh my gosh sis." i heard emily say from behind me before grabbing my hair out of my face.

"i think you're pregnant."

"im not no fucking preg—" i couldn't even finish speaking before more puke came out my mouth making me face the toilet yet again.

"girl, i speak with experience and i know when someone is pregnant. i had three abortions myself." emily said as i continued to throw up in to to toilet.

once i finished puking, i wiped my mouth sluggishly since i was drained all of a sudden and reached for my small mouth wash that i kept in my fanny back.

"you should thinking about getting an abortion. you have a whole life ahead—"

"oh my gosh! emily shut up!" i raised my voice making her take a step back.

"i was just saying, geesh. no need to get mad." she raised her hands up in surrender.

i rolled my eyes before gargling the mouthwash in my mouth before spitting it out and shoved a piece of gum in my mouth.

"im about to check out." i told emily since she was still standing next to me. i can't be at this school for another minute.

i just wanted to go home and sleep my life away.

"whyyyy?" she whined as we walked down the empty hallway since everyone was still in class.

"bitch i just threw up, the fuck you mean 'wHyYy'." i looked at her stupidly.

"you need to get an abortion with that funky ass attitude you got." she muttered making me clench my fist at we stopped in front of the class room we were currently in.

"if you say that shit one more time, i swear to god im going to shove my fist down your throat and make you have a seizure." i glared at her making her cower back.

im pretty sure that couldn't make her have a seizure but i was just saying anything so she could leave me the fuck alone with that abortion shit.

a bitch not even pregnant.

i walked into the classroom and grabbed my stuff and left back out since the teacher wasn't even paying attention to none of the students.

i went to the office and checked myself out of campus and took my ass home. on my way home, i felt so nauseous i thought was going to puke any minute.

"hey lil mama. what you doin' home so early?" my mama asked as soon as i stepped inside the house.

i scrubbed my face at her term of words since she never talked liked that. she always talked proper as if she was at a job interview.

"i threw up." i mumbled as i plopped down onto the couch and lazily kicked off my shoes.

"again? that's your third time this week." she said sounding surprised and a little bit suspicious, "im startin' to think you pregnant."

"and im starting to think you're back hanging with that man who be throwing up them 'bs' and be wearing allat red." i rolled my eyes making her chuckle.

"leave my baby alone. i couldn't help but mess with a blood. i wanted to try something new." she said as she clutched onto her chest in a dreamingly way.

"I don't care. do you." i shrugged my shoulders, "but when you have niggas coming after you, don't come to me for help."

"girl hush." she waved me off as she walked away but quickly turned around as if she remembered something.

"ya know, i actually think i saw your lil boyfriend at my nigga house a while ago. i think he had came to drop some drugs off." she said making me jerk my head back.

"ma what is wrong with you? your new choice of words is driving me crazy." i shook my head, "and who is my 'lil boyfriend'?" i asked mocking her.

"you know who im talking about." she rolled her eyes, "kentrell."

"i knew his ass was a drug dealer." i mumbled to myself, "and he's not my boyfriend."

"mhmm." she pocked her lips out, "he's probably the one that got yo' fast ass pregnant."

hehehe bye guys.

2015 music or today's music?

summer break or winter break?

tampons or pads?