ستة

chapter six

r o b y n

"yeah, what is it?" he turned around looking over at me as i laid down fanning myself with my hand.

damn it's hot as hell in here.

"can you eat me out?" the words slipped out my mouth as i chewed on my bottom lip waiting on his answer.

"you being deadass?" he licked over his lips as he got closer and closer to my me as i continued to fan myself.

"yes, now either eat me the fuck out or i'mma find someone els—"

i was cut off by him smacking my thigh roughly before spreading my legs open. i could feel myself getting soaking wet as he slowly slid my panties down before throwing them somewhere.

before he could even flick his tongue inside of me there was a loud knock on the door.

"don't worry about it." i mumbled before shoving his head in between my legs.

"kentrell! i think i left my charger in yo' room." his little brother continued to knock on the door as i tried to hold in my moans.

i could feel his grill as he flicked his tongue in between my lips making a shiver run down my spine. my stomach began to clench as he stuck a finger inside of me.

"damn you wet as a bitch." he said with his raspy voice before adding another finger.

"oh shit." i moaned loudly making him pump his fingers faster.

i tried to push his hand away causing him to smack my thigh on the same spot from earlier. "kentrell im finna cum." i whined.

"you betta' hold dat' shit until i say so." he removed his fingers replacing them with his tongue.

"oh gosh." i arched my back causing him to chuckle making vibrations flow through out my body.

"na' come all over my tongue." he ordered and i did exactly what he said while he licked up all my juices.

i sighed placing my head on one of the pillows as i stared at the high ceiling.

"you still tryna' go to school?" he asked as i watched him lick his two fingers.

"nah but im tryna' go for round two though." i smirked as i slid off my bra and rubbed on my hard nipples.

" i smirked as i slid off my bra and rubbed on my hard nipples

k e n t r e l l

the next day

"ha' pussy tasted so good." i told the gang as i licked over my lips, just for thinking about it.

"what it taste like?" ben got all up in my face as i continued to drive down the road.

"like some sweet ass pineapples with a lil bit of strawberries." i bit down on my lower lip.

"damn, making me wanna' eat my girl pussy." kd said as he stared out the window.

"nigga, yo' girl pussy probably taste like old tuna and left over chicken." boomer snorted making kd smack his lips.

"but my bitch is badder than yours." kd rolled his eyes making ben scream loudly.

"hold on—" ben laughed as i shook my head.

we pulled up in front of the school and the first person i spotted was robyn walking with her head down. i quickly got out the car as the gang followed me as i tried to catch up with her.

"hey cry baby." i shoved her roughly making her trip but i quickly caught her before she could fall.

"get your hands off of me." she shoved me away making me furrow my eyebrows as i watched her walk away.

"you gon' let her talk to you like 'dat?" boomer stood next to me as the bell just rung.

i let out a chuckle as i begin to walk to class with my pants sagging down lowly.

"i'mma get ha' ass."

find a cure for cancer
or all STDS

have 1 million in your bank
account right now or
an IQ of 145+

love yall💚