واحد وعشرين

chapter twenty one

omniscient

"what the hell is that loud ass noise?" robyn's mother, ria asked as she stepped inside her house and placed her purse on the counter.

a loud banging noise echoed through out the medium sized house and it sounded like it was coming from robyn's room.

ria slid off her shoes before making her way down the hall and knocked on the door.

"robyn!" she yelled making the loud banging noise seize, but only a little bit.

"please don't tell me my daughter is having sex." ria mumbled to herself before busting through the room only to see robyn laying down under the covers, sleeping.

"i must be heard shit." she mumbled closing the door before reopening it, to see if anything changed.

once robyn heard her mother walk away, she got up and locked the door before back towards her bed.

"get up fool." she pulled a naked kentrell from under the bed.

"na' let me continue hitting it from da' back." he smirked as he removed the covers from around robyn's naked body.

he pushed the front side of her body on to the bed and propped her legs up so her ass was in the air.

"don't be rough because my ma- oh shit." robyn moaned once kentrell re-entered himself inside of her without any warning.

kentrell was trying not to nut so fast because he never had any pussy like this. most girls was lucky to even make him nut.

kentrell continued to give robyn long deep strokes until he released himself inside of her. "oh shit." he mumbled quietly as he quickly removed himself from behind her and watched her lay down on the bed.

looks like im having a child, kentrell thought to himself. he didn't know what else to do so he made his way  towards her bathroom that was connected to her room and grabbed a wet small soft towel, wetting it.

he came back into the room to see robyn sound asleep. he gently spreaded her legs and saw his cum dripping from her vagina making him smile. he quickly wiped her clean before stepping into the bathroom to take a shower.

 he quickly wiped her clean before stepping into the bathroom to take a shower

r o b y n

i woke up with a weird tingly sensation in between my legs causing me to shiver slightly.

i tried to get up but i fell back down making me groan lowly. "must've been that good dick." i smiled to myself as i laid back down.

my phone started to buzz crazily making me pick it up to see i had a whole bunch of notifications from instagram.

liked by kaseyyy, nbakdx2, and 63,216 others

nba_youngboy my baby mama💚

boomerdox ikyfl💀

kaseyyy my babes😍

user1 what in—

user2 they cute🤤😍.

nbakdx2 oh lordt

mgng10x i support💚

view all 1,222 comments.

i rolled my eyes at the ugly ass picture and immediately facetimed kentrell. "delete that picture." i said as i eyed kentrell.

"fa' what?" he smirked showing his diamond filled mouth.

"because it's ugly." i said in a 'duh tone."

"aight, i'mma get a picture from ya' page." he said before hanging up. in less then five minutes my phone vibrated.

 in less then five minutes my phone vibrated

liked by kaseyyy and 10,539 others

nba_younboy my slime💚
_
the comments has been disabled!
_

idk what tf i was writing🤷🏽‍♀️

you eat gumbo?

would you rather have
a football stadium named
after you or a college?