خمسة عشر

chapter fifteen

k a s e y

"i don't know why you lied to that girl." i told kentrell as ben drove the sprinter van while we both sat in the back.

"what you talm bout?" he asked still looking down at his phone.

"you told robyn the reason why you're bullying her is because you tryna' protect her." i rolled my eyes.

"dat was the first thing dat came to mind." he shrugged, "what else was I supposed to tell ha'?"

"maybe tha' real reason why you bullying her?" ben said as he continued to drive.

"shut 'cho bitch ass up and keep yo' eyes on the road." kentrell said smartly making ben smack his lips.

"i can't believe you're doing this all because of her brother." i rolled my eyes slouching in my seat.

"fuck nigga should've never fucked my sister." he shrugged once again making me drop the subject.

once we picked up everyone else, we were on our way to robyn's house to pick her up.

"who you calling?" boomer asked peaking over kentrell's shoulder.

"none of yo' damn business, aggravating ass." kentrell said as we sat in front of robyn's house.

"did you pack yo' clothes?" kentrell said into his phone, "aight come outside." he said after awhile before hanging up.

soon, robyn came outside with a huge gucci bag, im guessing filled with clothes.

"hey bitch." i smiled wildly as she sat in between me and kentrell.

"hey everyone." she said lowly as kentrell wrapped his arm around her waist making me shake my head.

i don't know why he's doing her like this and she's so clueless.

he caught me staring at him causing him to send me a evil smirk before pulling robyn closer to him.

"so where we going?" robyn asked making boomer smack his lips.

i sent him a quick glare so he could shut the fuck up, i was really trying to save him from kentrell.

"to new orleans, i thought i already told you dis."

_

once we arrived to the house kentrell rented for the week, everyone got out getting all their things as i stayed in my seat.

i stretched for a little bit before grabbing my things, getting out. as soon as i turned around i was face to face with boomer black ass.

"damn i almost didn't see you since it's pretty dark out here." i laughed at my own joke as i began to walk towards the house but he stopped me.

"what you want nigga?" i asked slowly loosing my patience.

it was cold as hell out here and im ready to go to sleep because we're going to be doing a lot of partying tomorrow.

"i want you." he said as he licked over his lips.

"boomer I don't want you. im supposed to be one of the bros, remember?" i scrunched my face up as i clutched onto my windbreaker.

"yea, but ever since you beat me up i been wanting to fuck tha' shit outta' you." he said making me shiver.

"nigga it's cold as hell out here, i don't have time for your games and kentrell already told all of you that yall couldn't holla at me." i said getting ready to go inside.

"you gon' want me one day, baby girl." i heard him say from behind me as i continued walking.

i tried to hide my smile as i walked inside the huge house and went upstairs to try to find my room.

r o b y n

i sat on the bathroom counter wondering should i reactivate all of my social media accounts or just delete them all together.

"fuck it." i mumbled as i reactivated all of them before going back to instagram. i took a quick picture and post it, watching it blow up.

 i took a quick picture and post it, watching it blow up

liked by kaseyyy, nba_youngboy, and 11,893 others

robby im back and much better🙃

_

nialia you should be a model😍

kaseyyy my bitch got a lil cake back there😍💚

user1 bitch think she confident now
↪️user2 right💀like go sit yo ugly ass tf down
↪️boomerdox i agree

view all 796 comments

i rolled my eyes at boomer's comment before stepping out the bathroom and flopped on the bed that i'll be sleeping on.

my stomach growled loudly making me raise back up. i slowly made my way downstairs before stopping since i heard someone whispering loudly.

"tha' bitch reactivated her instagram." i head someone whisper sounding a lot like boomer.

"oh lordt, when is kentrell is going to leave dis girl alone?" kd whispered making me knit my eyebrows together.

"until he get his revenge." boomer replied almost making me let out a gasp.

"revenge?" kd said sounding just as confused as me, "he's been bullying robyn since seventh grade, isn't that enough? gah damn bitch."

"nah you know the incident that happened between melly and kentrell's sister?" boomer said making me step closer.

what does my brother melly has do with this? he's been locked up for some time now.

"oh yeahh." kd said sounding as if he realized something. "um didn't  melly fuck his sista' then beat her half to death and left her fa' dead?"

"yeah something like dat." boomer said as i stood there.

by now i was full blown crying with hot tears streaming down my face. i quickly wiped my face with my sleeve as i slowly made my way back to my room. i wasn't even hungry anymore.

i sat on my bed as i continued to cry. i didn't know my brother did this, maybe i wouldn't be even in this situation if he would've told me.

i should've known this was a set up all along.

this chapter is longer from all the other ones so i would like to get a couple 'thank you's from everybody 💀

what age do you plan on getting married?

are you single or cuffed rn?

city girls or cardi b?