سبعة واربعون. اثنان

chapter forty seven. two

o m n i s c i e n t 

robyn was just arriving to her apartments and it was now going on seven o'clock in the evening. she had spent the whole day out with nova.

she walked away from her car with nova carseat in her hand and walk towards the elevator since she didn't feel like taking the staircase all the way up to her apartment.

once the elevator stopped on her floor she slowly walked out into the hallway and pulled out her keys getting ready to unlock her doors.

"i see how it is now." robyn heard a familiar voice making her quickly turn around with wide eyes.

"oh my gosh, melly." she gasped before a huge smile formed on her face. "why didn't you tell me you were getting out today?" she asked as she unlocked her door walking it, leaving it open so her brother could walk in also.

"i tried to call but you ain't answer. you probably just came from being with that hoe ass nigga." he replied smartly while looking her up and down before his eyes landed on nova sleeping in her car seat.

his eyes began to water as he finally got to see his only niece in person. "this is her?" he choked up slightly and quickly blinked a couple times so no tears would fall.

"yea." robyn smiled looking down at nova also before gently taking her out of her car seat and put her in her crib so she could continue sleeping peacefully.

"so whea' yo' baby daddy at?" melly asked rubbing his hands together as he looked around her huge apartment that was furnished nicely.

robyn rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen opening the refrigerator looking for a quick snack even though she just ate not even an hour ago.

"probably somewhere with another bitch." she pulled out her leftover spaghetti from the other night and put it in the microwave letting it heat up.

"imma have to speak with that nigga." melly pulled out his phone going to his instagram so he could catch up on things.

"you got a place to stay?" robyn genuinely asked as she watched her plate spin around in the microwave.

"imma stay with mama for a couple of days before i buy me a house." he replied with a sly smile on face. all this time when he was in jail, he was making hella money and if it wasn't for his sister managing his account he would probably be right back on the streets, so therefore he planned on buying her own house too even though he thought kentrell should be the person to do that but he wasn't tripping at all.

that was his way of telling his sister thank you, but he wasn't going to tell her just yet, he wanted it to be a surprise.

"oh that's good." she smiled taking her plate out of the microwave. as she moved closer to her brother tp grab her fork she stopped turning around engulfing him in a hug.

"i missed you bro." she finally broke down in tears that she was trying so hard to hold in, "i was completely lost without you."

melly didn't say anything and only held his sister tighter. he closed his eyes and thought of everything his sister has been through because of him. if he only he didn't do what he did maybe robyn wouldn't be in this situation, but he decided to end all of this for once and for all.

somebody is going to die.

_

two days later .  . .

"lemme see your phone real quick." melly reached his hand out as he placed all of his money on his lap.

robyn unlocked her phone with her face before tossing it to him and continued playing with nova as she screamed loudly with slob slightly coming out of her mouth.

melly picked up her phone taking about five pictures carelessly. he picked his favorite one and posted it on her instagram.

liked by bhadbabie and 3,691,028 othersrobby her brother here @ynwmelly

robby her brother here @ynwmelly

_

bhadbabie so this really her brother?
↪️robby duh🤦🏾‍♂️ did i not just say her brother is here clown?
↪️ user1 her brother is playing no games!

user2 they don't look nothing a like
↪️user3 but they both cute😍
robby has liked this comment!

user4 damn her brother and baby daddy a rapper?
↪️user5 kentrell is not a damn rapper df
↪️boomerdox people be wildin💀

chopppppa hey brother in law👋🏼
robby has liked this comment!

melly shook his head at the comments and handed robyn back her phone as he stood up. "i'll be back, im finna go handle some business." he told her as he handed her a stack of money and kissed nova on her fat cheeks.

"alright be safe bro." robyn watched him open the door as her heart beat quickened. she had a feeling something bad was going to happen.

i

absolutely have been caught up in school🤦🏽‍♀️ i meant to update this yesterday but yall better blow this chapter up!

megan thee stallion
or nicki minaj?

lip balm or lip gloss?

i lovee yall💚