خمسة

chapter five

r o b y n

i woke up in a dark comforter that smelled wonderful making me moan lowly.

"tha' hell you moaning for?" a raspy voice startled me, "i didn't put my dick inside yo' pussy—"

"shut up." i groaned covering over my ears so i wouldn't be able to hear him anymore.

i uncovered my ears once i thought he stopped talking and turned over to see him already staring at me with his hazel eyes.

"um." i leaned up against the headboard, "d-did we have sex?"

"ew no." he made a disgusting face before bursting out laughing making me slightly frown.

im not that ugly, am i?

i grabbed my phone off the dresser and looked at the time on my lock screen to see it was nine in the morning.

"oh my gosh. kentrell we need to go school. my mama is probably worried sick right now and—oww." i whined as i started to get a banging headache causing me to hold my head.

"dats what yo' ass get for worrying so much." kentrell leaned over and started digging though his dresser until he pulled out a bottle of pills.

"hea'." he handed me two pills making me quickly snatch them out his hand and swallow them dry.

after a while i sat back down on the bed and looked at the tv that was showing some young uprising rappers.

"we should really get going." i bit my lip looking over at kentrell as he placed his covers over on me but i moved them off, it was starting to get hot.

"i already texted yo' mama and she said it was fine." he mumbled as i waved him off and sat up.

"whatever, it's getting hot." i said muttered before sliding off my pants throwing them on the floor.

" i said muttered before sliding off my pants throwing them on the floor

k e n t r e l l

my mouth slowly parted as i eyed robyn's caramel thighs. my eyes traveled up her thighs until they landed on her white cotton panties that had a little bow in the middle.

i could feel my lips begin to get dry so i quickly licked them before looking away at the tv. "put back on your pants, bruh." i grumbled.

"for whaaat?" she whined placing her naked leg across my waist making me let out a low groan.

"because i said so, damn." i shoved her leg off of me making her roll over on her stomach.

she then tooted her ass in the air and started to rub her self through her panties. "robyn what tha' hell!" i yelled started to get fustrated.

"you gone make me fuck 'da shit outta you." i scooted off the bed.

"im sorry." she stopped and sat up correctly before sliding off her shirt only leaving her in her bra that slightly exposed her titties.

i groaned placing my head in my hands as i tried not to spread her legs myself and rearrange her insides.

"hey kentrell." robyn said my name in this honey voice making my member get harder and harder by the second.

"w-what?" i cursed myself in my head for stuttering as i waited on her reply.

"can you do me a favor?"

lose your virginity at
your age now or never in
life?

visit Dubai or Paris?

💚