ثلاثون

chapter thirty

r o b y n

i grabbed the keys to my new car that kentrell brought me earlier today and made my way outside.

i ran my newly manicured hands along the matte black mustang before hopping in. i typed in the address to kasey house before driving off.

"eww what she doing hea'?" i heard boomer yell as i parked in the driveway.

"because dats my fuckin' baby mama." kentrell looked him up and down.

"he got on yo' ass." kd pointed his finger at boomer face as he stared off in the distance.

"hey sissy poo." kasey rushed up to me giving me a huge hug.

"don't be hugging her too tight." kentrell softly nudged her off of me, "you gon' hurt da' baby."

"she barely even got a baby bump yet." ben chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"who dat nigga over thea'?" kentrell said out of nowhere making me turn around.

"who him?" kd asked loudly as he pointed at someone who was wearing all black with a green bandana tied on their forehead.

"yea him right thea'. he keep looking over hea'." kentrell said as his accent got thicker.

i stayed silent and watched everything unfold right in front of my eyes. kentrell pushes me roughly as he pulled out his gun and started shooting.

i land on the ground hardly as i heard more gun shots go off. i closed my eyes tightly and let out a groan once i felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"oh my gosh robyn." kasey stood over me with her gun in her hand. she quickly tucked her gun in her sweatpants before kneeling down towards me.

i rubbed my hands over my stomach to ease the pain but stopped once i felt a warm liquid.

all i could remember was seeing my hands covered in blood before passing out cold.

omniscient

kentrell paced around as everyone else sat in the waiting room of the hospital waiting on new information of robyn.

"sit down. people lookin' at you crazy." kd told kentrell once he got tired of bucking at people and making mean faces.

"i don't give a fuck! they could stare all they want!" kentrell yelled as he tugged on his hair not feeling any type of pain.

kasey watched her cousin with eyes filled with pity as he continued to pace around not knowing what to do.

he felt as if he was going to lose his mind any second now.

boomer came back from the vending machine with a whole bunch of snacks as he scrolled through his phone carelessly.

"you look like you don't have a care in the world." ben said as he eyes boomer closely.

"i don't." he shrugged making kasey gasp, "what? why would i be worried about some bitch dat i don't even like? i hope she die."

"you goin' too far now." kasey slapped boomer head roughly making it hit the wall leaving a hole.

"right, what did robyn ever do to yo' black ass?" kd asked really wanting to know the answer.

boomer smacked his lips as he stared at kd in disbelief. "stop acting like you didn't use to like her neither."

"this isn't about me?" kd pulled out a pink bonnet out his gucci sack and slipped it on his head.

"you fuckin' gay." ben shook his head.

"yo' mama bitch." kd replied back.

ben opened his mouth to reply back but he was cut off by a doctor with a clipboard coming in.

"family of robyn anderson."

kentrell quickly walked towards the doctor as everyone followed closely. "im her boyfriend." kentrell said impatiently waiting for the doctor to inform him about robyn.

"we're her cousins." kasey replied referring to all of them.

"not me." boomer scrunched his face up in disgust making the doctor look at him.

"im bouta beat tha' shit out you slime." kentrell turned around facing boomer shoving him roughly almost making him fall on his ass.

"oh shit. you know he serious when he use tha' term slime." kd said as he watched kentrell with wide eyes.

the doctor cleared her throat before beginning to speak, "robyn is doing well since she came out of surgery, but we have to keep a close eye on her since she the bullet nearly missed the baby causing her to loose a lot of blood and receive a transfusion. we're only going to keep her for a couple of days to make sure she is reacting well."

kentrell mood slightly changed making his eyes to slightly brighten instead of the dark brown color they just were.

"can i go see her?" he asked eagerly.

"visiting hours are almost over so only one person at a time. room 4217." she said before walking away.

"damn she fine as fuck." kd licked his chapped lips as he watched the curvy doctor walk away.

"imma have to put a tracking device in ha' car." he mumbled to himself.

would you rather eat hot fries or takis?

would you kiss donald trump for 2 million dollars?

would you rather have a purge or a zombie apocalypse?