سبعه وعشرين

chapter twenty seven

omniscient

"buy me a house." robyn said seriously making kentrell stare at her in disbelief.

"and i want it in my name." she said smartly with a small smirk.

kentrell still didn't say anything and continued to gape at her. he had the money to buy her anything she wanted but he wasn't expecting her to say that.

"you serious?" he eyed her as he pulled out his phone going to his contact list.

"as a heart attack." she rolled her eyes grabbing a fruit roll up from out of her expensive purse.

kentrell nodded his head before sending a quick text to one of his homies and slid it back in his pocket.

"so you got any baby names?" he asked trying to spark up a conversation as he drove down the highway passing up cars.

"no." she shook her head not really wanting to talk because she was to busy eating everything in her purse that she had brought along with her.

he reached his hand over towards hers making her jerk away quickly. "the fuck is you doing?" she looked at him crazily.

"im trying to hold my guh' hand, damn." he smacked his lips as she scooted away from him.

_

kentrell watched as the female doctor spread the cold jelly around robyn's growing stomach because he wouldn't let no man touch her.

"here's the baby." the doctor, dr. roman pointed at the screen to show a growing dot.

"can you tell if it's a girl or boy?" kentrell asked eagerly making robyn smack her lips and look at him stupidly.

"no we're going to have to wait a few more weeks until the baby body parts start developing more so i can see clearly." dr. roman chuckled.

"since i'm still in my first semester can i still get an abortion because im not about to carry this demon baby." robyn said making kentrell jaw drop.

"yea we can do it right now." dr. roman pulled out a super long needle filled with a clear substance.

before kentrell could even say anything, the doctor injected the long needle into her stomach making her laugh loudly.

"yall crazy ass da' fuck!" kentrell yelled as his eyes filled with tears, getting ready to leave out the room.

"we have a problem." dr. roman said slowly pulling the needle out that was covered in blood making robyn quickly stop laughing.

"what is the problem?" robyn asked as kentrell stood by the door wanting to know too.

"the baby won't die." she said making as a small smile appeared on Kentrell's face once he realized where she was headed.

"what the fuck do you mean?"

"it's a demon baby." kentrell answered for the doctor with a sinister smirk.

all of a sudden robyn stomach started move violently make her scream loudly. "what's going on!" she yelled as the doctor slowly backed out of the room.

"you made the demon baby mad." kentrell said lowly as he watched her stomach move in a weird unhuman way.

"im sorry!" she screamed loudly until a bloody hand came out her mouth along with a blood head.

"dada?" the baby came out robyn's mouth as it stared at kentrell with a loving look.

"demon baby?" he replied back with a evil smile.

APRIL FOOLS

this was totally A JOKE so don't take this chapter seriously. this chapter have nothing to do with the book so chill💀

btw my birthday is in six more days💚