اثنان وأربعون

chapter forty two

r o b y n

"what the fuck is the noise?" i heard kd ask as i quietly stepped out of the room so i wouldn't wake nova.

"right. i just put nova to sleep." i mumbled as i looked up at the ceiling where the banging noise was coming from.

"hold on. i know they ain't fuckin'." kd said looking over at ben before they both dashed up stairs.

i shrugged before following behind them. kd was looking through the cracked door with a slight gasp. "wait til kentrell get out. all hell gon' break loose."

"why? what happened?" ben asked trying to push kd head out the way.

"boomer and kasey in thea' doing the nasty." kd shook his head as he pulled out his phone.

"wait until this get to the shaderoom." he quickly typed away on his phone but ben snatched it throwing it on the ground making it shatter to pieces.

"ben why you do that?" i whispered as kd only stood there.

"my bad bro." ben lifted his hand so kd could dap him up.

"get yo' fuckin black fingers out my face." kd shoved his hand away sounding like he was about to cry.

"i can't never have shit bro!" he yelled banging on kasey and boomers bedroom door being all dramatic.

i looked  over at ben to see he was already gone. "where his black ass went?" i looked around only to see he was in a dark corner making me laugh loudly.

"somebody gotta buy me a new phone or it's going down in dis bitch!"kd continued yell as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"you know what, im done." i held up a piece sign and started to make my way back downstairs towards nova until i heard a door open making me quickly turn back around.

"ohhhh yall was fucking." kd immediately stoped crying once boomer stepped out with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"mind yo damn business big eared bitch and why the fuck you bangin on my door?" boomer asked with sweat dripping down his chest and forehead.

"because black china broke my pho—"

"blac chyna wasn't ova' here nigga." boomer said getting ready to slam the door but kd pushed him out of the way walking in so i followed him just to be nosey.

kasey was wrapped around in the covers as her natural was matted to her due to her sweating.

"wait until kentrell find out you up in hea' fuckin his cousin." kd shook his head as i only stood there.

"fuckin my what?" a deep voice said making everyone turn around.

i updated rq just in case this hurricane hit me.

yall like my new shoes?be nice😊

be nice😊

middle parts or side parts?