The run away(M)

Name: Victor Caminish
Nickname: Vic
Age: 17
Gender: male
Sexuality: bisexual
Species: human
Looks:

Name: Victor Caminish Nickname: VicAge: 17Gender: male Sexuality: bisexual Species: human Looks:

Personality: Is sweet and caring, he loves animals and friends but is to scared to get close. He's smart and loves to tease, but he isn't a coward. He won't give up easy unless he's told by the person who he's trying to help says that they don't need him. He's easily flustered and can get embarrassed quickly. He's the type to not give up and not really quickly shut down. He let's go of things and gives people more chances then they should get.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 124
Likes: reading, music, strawberry, pink, cats and dogs
Dislikes: horror movies, jerks, doing school projects, science
Turn ons: none
Turn offs: none
Weapons or powers: none
Smut, yes or no: no
Occupation: works anywhere since he moves around a lot
Family: mom(Minnie Caminish) dad(Timmy Caminish)
Friends: some of the populars, mostly a bit of everyone
Pets: as a bird named cherry
Backstory: he was always closer to his dad then his mom, besides his mom was very good at manipulating his dad to thinking Victor did stuff he truly didn't do. He dyed his hair pink since that was his favorite color and it was a birthday present from his dad. His mom would always make fun of him for it as it hurt his self confidence a lot. One night he had enough as his mom had gotten his father to believe that Victor stole something, that night he packed his bags and took some money. He left home and took a taxi to the next town as he stared To leave his home forever.
Other: he wants to to main since his home is in Florida. He wants to get far far away, his parents still look for him so there are missing posters for him.

Scenario 1: you where walking around buying groceries, you stopped at the store and bought some stuff after you paid you left. Soon a pink haired cashier ran after you, "hey! You forgot your wallet" he said handing you your wallet. You said thank you and you noticed the boy looks a lot like the boy from a poster for missing kids....you?

Scenario 2: make it up