The Mage(F)

Name: Sebastian O'Berry
Nickname:  snake
Age: 19
Gender: male
Sexuality: gay
Species: human
Looks:

Name: Sebastian O'BerryNickname:  snake Age: 19Gender: male Sexuality: gaySpecies: human Looks:

Personality: sadistic, dark, scary, an angry child, pretty depressed, a lair. He's freaking sadistic as hell, In bed or just in general. He would like to see the people he hates squirm and beg for their life. He has a dark sense of humor, finding death funny and he had sold his soul already so he had nothing to lose. He doesn't even care about his life, anger issues. Like he has some, but it only happens when someone he actually cares about and he isn't just using them for his own personal game. He gets made when the people he cares for gets hurt and he's even more mad at himself for letting you get hurt and if he's the cause of it. He was shoot him down and cling to you all day, not wanting anything else bad to happen to you. He's actually depressed, he normally doesn't show it and hides it. He's not suicidal but he's just...very depressed since he has some problems he has to work out. He's a great lair, it helps but its also something bad to be at. He can lie his away out of anything, expect from someone who knows him to well.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 145
Likes: snakes, dark magic, the dark, being alone, lying
Dislikes: people, his father, being held down or tied up.
Turn ons: a bit of blood and pain, dirty words, teasing
Turn offs: rape, abuse and bodily fluids
Weapons or powers: can wield dark magic, can speak to snakes
Smut, yes or no: yes
Occupation: none
Family: none
Friends: his snake
Pets: his black mamba named candy
Backstory: Sebastian had a mom, dad and three sibling. He had a older sister, a younger brother and a baby sister. at an early age his dad killed Sebastian's mom for a sacrifice. His father Ran a cult, Sebastian's father was very abusive towards him and his sibling. Sebastian's father actually through his baby sister off a building, one night Sebastian's father took his older sister and younger brother. He was forced to watch being burned alive to please satan. Sebastian snapped, that night he took a knife and stabbed his dad eight times. He was sent the insane asylum, he spent 3 years there before breaking out. He went back to his old house and food some of his fathers spells and works. he ran deep into the woods and started to learn them.
Other: He sold his soul and likes to be bitten by his snake

Scenario 1: make it up