the mermaid(F)

Name: Melody goldstone
Nickname:  Mel
Age: 18
Gender: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Species: mermaid
Looks:

Personality: sweet, positive, nice, stubborn, trust to easily, innocent, curious, brave, forgives people to easily

Personality: sweet, positive, nice, stubborn, trust to easily, innocent, curious, brave, forgives people to easily. She's super sweet and can't stay mad at people for to long. She does have a temper but its short and doesn't last long. She ends up crying when she's yelling or arguing with someone. She's a positive person...mermaid??? But she try to see the best in everything and it takes a lot of breaking to break her hope. Stubborn, not very stubborn but still stubborn. But even then, she trust people to easily and gets herself in to much trouble.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 90
Likes: shells, swimming, the boats, watching humans, searching for lost things
Dislikes: sharks, humans up close, being in small places
Turn ons: none
Turn offs: none
Weapons or powers: she can swim at a fast pace and can talk to fish
Smut, yes or no: no....how would that work?
Occupation: none
Family: none
Friends: some fish
Pets:none
Backstory: she was born into a rich mer-family, a royal family really. She lived a normal life well semi normal. her mom was killed by one of the shark nations that took over her land. Her father vanished with out a trace. Leaving Mel alone, the sharks took her and raised her. But they mostly just abused and made her slave for most of her life. She was going to be sold off by the shark nation but that night she ran away. Getting lost in the sea.
Other: her necklace belonged to her mom, she refusing to take it off or for anyone to touch it. Its made of a valued and rare gem that is worth thousands. She can go out of water for 4 hours without dying

Scenario 1: you heard the aquarium down town had a new animal there, rumors where going around saying it was a mermaid or something. You didn't believe it, you never saw a mermaid well only once where you were little and a girl with pink blonde hair with a dark pink tail swam up to you. But then fled after you said hello, you entered the aquarium and walked around going to the bottom part of the aquarium, you saw nothing new until you came up to this large tank that had nothing inside. You peered inside and there you saw it, a girl with pink blonde hair and dark pink tail laying on the floor looking ready to pass out...you?