The zombie apocalypse survivor(M)

Name: Vincent caminsh
Nickname: Vince
Age: 16
Gender: male
Sexuality: bisexual
Species: human
Looks:

Name: Vincent caminsh Nickname: VinceAge: 16Gender: male Sexuality: bisexual Species: human Looks:

Personality: very careful, he thinks things through the best he can. he's more calm and easy going but will do whatever it takes to survive. He try's his best in taking care of people but was never a people person so he's awkward and freezes up when comforted with problems. He's very skittish and jumpy but it keeps him on his toes,  but he's a huge dork and he tends to space out a lot. Or wonder around with out knowing it. 
Height: 5'3
Weight: 83
Likes: reading, surviving, kind people, food
Dislikes: the dark, losing his glasses, zombies, rude jerks
Turn ons: virgin
Turn offs: virgin
Weapons or powers: as a axe and a pocket knife
Smut, yes or no: yes
Occupation: none
Family: none
Friends: none
Pets: none
Backstory: well first off, his family wasn't the richest. He lived out in the middle of woods and taught out to fight and survive. He still went to school but a really crappy cheep one for delinquents which Vincent wasn't one of them. He's too nice, well one night, he was home alone getting dinner made for his loud and crazy parents. They where actually crazy, they believed the earth was round and such. Well he was listening to Tv, the news came on. The warning for the zombie apocalypse was coming and it was warning everyone to block up there windows and lock there doors. And of course, Vincent didn't do that, he grabbed the things he needed. Like an Axe, his phone and watch to tell time and other things. He went down to his bunker. He lived there for a good month before his rations of food where gone. He left the bucker, his house was distorted and was raided. He went off to go to his aunts farm which he new would be save. But it was across a few states, so he started his way there.
Other: he has a lost of stuff in his bag, like a first aid, bottles of water, rope, a knife sharpener. He actually needs glasses but lost them while running away from zombies, he sleep walks

Scenario 1: the zombie apocalypse has rained upon humanity, you where walking home when you came home. Seeing your family had fled and left you alone. You got what you needed and found a farm to live in. It was peaceful, nothing big. One day, while you where checking on your generator a young boy with blonde hair was walking down the street quietly. The first human you saw since the apocalypse...you?

Scenario 2: make it up