Your childhood friend(F)

Name: Hope Green
Nickname: sunshine
Age: 16
Gender: female
Sexuality: pansexual
Species: human
Looks:

Name: Hope Green Nickname: sunshine Age: 16Gender: female Sexuality: pansexual Species: human Looks:

Personality: is very cherry, happy, go lucky, a big believer, sweet, sensitive. That's what you'd say if you knew her. She is super cherry and always finds something good in the situation. Happy and go lucky, she loves almost every plant and animal and is very good friends with almost everyone but like a few people who find her weird and to silly. She's a big believer in a lot of stuff and doesn't just let anyone talk down on her believes. She's super sweet and if someone's picking on her she just lets it slid or just let or if someone is picking on she handles it's the best way ever! She's sensitive also, like she hates to yelled at as it brings back memories.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 123
Likes: books, blue, witchy or hippy things, plants, animals
Dislikes: you getting hurt, jerks, thunder, being called short
Turn ons: none
Turn offs: none
Weapons or powers: none
Smut, yes or no: yes
Occupation: works at a CD store
Family: mom(Stacy Green) dad(Yunki Green)
Friends: you and some others
Pets: none
Backstory: her mom, her dad and her used to live in Japan, everything was going fine until one day when Hope was around 6 her father lost his job and his mom didn't make dinner that night or something. Her dad started to hit her mom but one night hope tried to run in and stop her but her dad started to hit her. From then on he moved onto hope, one night her mom worked up enough courage to pack their things. She grabbed some transports and took her and hope to America running from her father.
How you both is how both your moms worked at the same place and became friends. One day your mom dragged you to hope's house. Both of your mom made you both go In a room and get to know each other, at first it was super awkward and quiet until you asked where Hope was from. Hope started to tell you tons of stuff about Japan and show you things while you both got more comfortable together and where almost like siblings in a few years.
Other: she's speaks fluent Japanese and is trying to teach you. She gets actually bullied but never tells you.

Scenario 1: make it up!