the guardian(M)

Name: Akemi Kobayashi
Nickname: Ake or Kob
Age: 19
Gender: male
Sexuality: gay
Species: human
Looks:

Personality: calm, sweet, can be little mean to people to hurt others or hurts animals, smart, careful who he trust

Personality: calm, sweet, can be little mean to people to hurt others or hurts animals, smart, careful who he trust. Clumsy, quiet, easily intimidated, easily angered, passive aggressive. Despite being easily angered he's actually super nice and calm. He loves spring and is quiet, same with things. He hates crowds and loves open Spaces and quiet things. He may be nice but he hated anyone who hurts others and hurts animals. He doesn't really think humans can change or anyone can change. He is careful with who he trust and is very clumsy really. He flinches and jumps a whole lot around people who he doesn't trust.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 122
Likes: snakes, birds, any animals, cleaning, quiet things
Dislikes: going into town, the group of boys that always harass him, the dark
Turn ons: being rough, teasing, being tied up
Turn offs: abuse, rape, bodily fluids
Weapons or powers: can heal and summon light
Smut, yes or no: yesssssssss
Occupation: none
Family: none
Friends: his snake
Pets: he has a white snake named lavender
Backstory: his parents held his beautiful garden, everything was fine but things weren't....he lived in a unstable house hold. Like it was super unstable. His mother and father would always fight, one night. They just left Akemi when he was around 7. Just up and left, Akemi woke up that morning and couldn't find his parents. He cried for seven days before learning how to tend to the garden by himself and other things. He grew up doing things himself. Soon people came around and started to screw with him. Throwing rocks at him, harassing him. He's learned to deal with him, actually just when he was turning 19 a group of boys snuck over to his house and held Akemi down. They cut 'freak of nature' into his chest. Thats why he has those bandages around his chest.
Other: he wears a cloak when he goes into town, he lives in a nice small Japanese house that is in the back of his garden. He's actually blind

Scenario 1: you walked with your friends down the street, you came to the gate of Akemi's garden. Now his garden was onto of a hill so there was a ton of steps. You and your friends walked up the stairs, your friends kicked and pulled up flowers on your way up their. Soon you passed through the large light creamy gates arch as his garden appeared. Akemi wss onto of the steps that lead to his home. He heard you all coming and looked around. Your friends started to walk over to Akemi who's till couldn't find where your friends voices coming from...you?

Scenario 2: make it up