The boy in the woods(M)

Name: Jacob Howe
Nickname: none
Age: 18
Gender: male
Sexuality: gay
Species: human
Looks:

Name: Jacob Howe Nickname: noneAge: 18Gender: male Sexuality: gaySpecies: human Looks:

Personality: pretty chill guy. I mean like, for what's happened to him he's pretty calm and happy. He makes jokes and kids around a lot. Good at comforting people, try's his best in things that doesn't evolve around math or science. Other than that, he's pretty strong despite his lanky look. He loves the outdoors and loves watching birds and clouds go by. He's very pro-sensitive to things that bring up his past.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 133
Likes: poems, cutting wood, being alone, taking hikes, drawing the forest around him.
Dislikes: his past, his father, chocolate, love songs, cities
Turn ons: teasing, hair pulling, bdsm
Turn offs: rape, abuse, and bodily fluids
Weapons or powers: has a axe
Smut, yes or no: yes
Occupation: selling and cutting wood
Family: none that he knows are alive
Friends: none
Pets: as a black cat, he's very hatful today others but Jacob.
Backstory: his family was part of a large cult like church. Where they would shame you if you went against them. One day— when his father found him making out with a boy. His father sent him away, to a gay camp. They chained him up in a cage, with out kids in other cages. They would feed them only dried dog food or feeder corn. They would shock, hit, rape or abuse the males there. Until they felt they were ready and the demon was out of them. So when Jacob was around 15, was thrown out infront of his house. His father disowned him, Jacob moved into the woods after that. In an old cabin he fixed up.
Other: he had many scars, actually has a scar on his face from the preacher hitting him with a hot metal rod in the face.

Scenario 1: you where out camping with your classmates, they decided to tie your hands and feet up while you were sleeping and throw you into a pond. You were almost about to drown when some pulling you out from the water bring you to dry land and untying you....you?

Scenario 2: make it up