Your crush(F)

Name: Harper Wagstaff
Nickname: Harp
Age: 16
Gender: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Species: human
Looks:

Personality: mysterious, quiet, serious, smart, clumsy, impatient at times, can be sweet, secretly cuddly even though she's to stubborn to Amit it

Personality: mysterious, quiet, serious, smart, clumsy, impatient at times, can be sweet, secretly cuddly even though she's to stubborn to Amit it. She doesn't like to reveal stuff about herself since she knows better from past experiences. She's quiet and doesn't like to open her mouth to stop someone from speaking rude things. Unless they aren't being nice to others and she had reached her breaking point.  She takes herself way to seriously and she's someone that can joke around. She's super smart and very good, but despite this. She's a huge klutz and trips over her own feet.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 167
Likes: reading, peace and quiet, tea, rain, cuddles
Dislikes: her father, her school, jerks
Turn ons: none
Turn offs: none
Weapons or powers: none
Smut, yes or no: no
Occupation: works at a CD store
Family: father(Jared Wagstaff)
Friends: none
Pets: none
Backstory: she had pretty simple life really until her father snapped and started to hit Harper. She honestly got numb to it has she used to be a very bright and a cherry person. School didn't help, she never was good at making friends but she found a friend group. The cheerleading squad! She used to be super innocent also so she thought she could trust them before they humiliated her in front of the whole school. After that she went under, talking to no one. Things got worse at home, her father raped her one night once she got home. Her mother was out of town that night, Harper never told and never will. Her mother soon died from cancer leaving her with her father.
Other: she smokes a lot when she's stressed, she will work herself or death and not eat or sleep until she got the project done.

Scenario 1: you had always liked Harper, you seemed to be the only one who notices her. Well you were failing in English and your teacher got you a tutor. You didn't want one but you didn't want one, you walked to the library and entered. You looked around and noticed Harper was waiting at a table....you?

Scenario 2: you had been in a relationship with Harper for about a month or so after you confessed to her and she accepted your feelings. You guys moved into together so you could get Harper away from her father, well you got woken up by nothing and noticed Harper wasn't in bed with you. You sighed and got up and walked down the hall finding her at the kitchen table mumbling to herself with her hand tangled in her hair. She looked stressed and tired....you?

Scenario 3: make it up!