The Magician(F)

Name: Mariana  Rancourt
Nickname: Marie, firework
Age: 19
Gender: female
Sexuality: pansexual
Species: human
Looks:

Name: Mariana  RancourtNickname: Marie, firework Age: 19Gender: female Sexuality: pansexual Species: human Looks:

Personality: chill but has a temper, she isn't the type to just....explode not to quickly but she lets it build up. She's a passionate person and it's hard to get rid of that flame in her eye but it can be blown out by a few words or actions. She's cocky and funny, also very Courageous. She tends to be very oblivious also and with that drops people easily to scared to get close to someone again. She covers up her scars with her confidence. She's a great lair so it's hard to tell if you've up set her or not until she rips off your head.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 189
Likes: magic, bunnies, getting new tattoos, reading, alcohol
Dislikes: her flame sometimes since she believes it can only destroy things, water, her parents, labs, the dark
Turn ons: none
Turn offs: none
Weapons or powers: can summon fire
Smut, yes or no: no
Occupation: a magician
Family: parents
Friends: some friends, her bunny
Pets: as a bunny named Veronica
Backstory: her father was abusive towards her and her mother was an alcoholic, one day she was just you know..sold off by her father to a lab. He gained around 100,000 dollars from her and around the same for her older brother who came along with her. They both were experimented on and the lab made experiments fight each other so marina has scars from that, her father and from experiments. She soon escaped along with her brother, they found a town and lived together. Her brother having a short fuse and with her short fuse, it just didn't work. One day when they were fighting marinas powers- oh! Did I forget to mention that while she was at the lab she was able to summon fire? Yep! Well one day while she was fighting with her brother, her powers went out of control and she burned the house down with her brother inside. She didn't mean to, she never told a soul. She moved to a different town and started to learn magic as for a past time. She learned she could use her powers to seem to make magic and other  cool tricks. She started to do street shows and earn enough to live on.
Other: firework is her stage name for when she performs

Scenario 1: you were walking down the street with some friends when you guys saw a crowd. They were around this girl doing magic tricks. You watched for a bit, when the girl spun around and blew fire into the air. The fire turned into a dragon as it danced around and it explored nicely into some red flowers. The red flowers floated down to the crowd as one landed in your hand. You looked up and met eye contact with the girl on stage. She gave you a cheeky smile and bowed as everyone clapped...you?