the guardian(F)

Name: Iris labbate
Nickname: Irry
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species:
Looks:

Name: Iris labbateNickname: IrryAge:Gender:Sexuality:Species:Looks:

Personality: feisty, stubborn, cold, quiet, she is super feisty. She won't go down with out a fight but knows how to control her temper. She's very stubborn and doesn't give up easily, she hates lairs and can give you the silent treatment like no else can. Cold towards strangers who give her bad vibes, or anyone who gives her a bad first impression. Quiet, she doesn't let her feelings get the best of her and will only cry or laugh towards others she finds close to her. She's actually very kinda and sweet just to a extant, her kindness will only go so far.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 124
Likes: quiet, books, tea, nice days
Dislikes: loud jerks, crowds of people, small spaces
Turn ons: biting, being rough
Turn offs: rape, abuse, bodily fluids
Weapons or powers: She has the power to heal wounds not matter how big they are, she can also see a little bit in the future
Smut, yes or no: yes
Occupation: none
Family: none
Friends: the birds, the fish
Pets: none
Backstory: she lived in Japan as First, with her mother and father. Her father was the guardian of that town. He was a very powerful man, and her mom was just as kind and sweet. She taught Iris Kindness and to be nice to anyone. Even if they aren't the nicest, but one night her father was killed by a man, the man came to her house and killed her father right infront of her. Instead of killing her off the man took her and sold her on the black market. She made it to many places being used for her power, she made it to America, she finally made her escape and traveled far. She made it to a small town and made her home on a small mountain.
Other: people will normally come up to her little shrine and Break, through things at her, call her names. When she has to go to town she had to wear a cloak.

Scenario 1: you were one of the people who would harass iris with your friends, you where now just going up there with your friends. When you got up there iris was sweeping humming gently, your friends started to harass and through things at her. She didn't blink an eye, she just left and went to make tea. One of friends suggested we should grab a few rocks and hold her down, give her a scar or two. The rest of your friends agreed....you?

Scenario 2:make it up