Chapter 7 Cassian

Cassian's pov

What could Mor possible need me for?

I'm pretty sure that she's always the one telling me that I'm not the cleverest one out of us.

But I think that if she needed someone who won't give the best advise but just listen I would be pretty good at the job.

We ended up going to a cafe on the edge of the city and got waited in silence for our drinks before she started talking.

"I've got something that I need to tell you?"

By the way that she said it is could tell that it was something big.

"Okay"

She looked like she was struggling to find the right words.

"It's about Azriel"

I felt my eyebrows screw up at the mention of my brother. I pulled the 'hurry up and tell me' face at her.

"I have only told Feyre, but since then. After having that talk with her, I can't seem to hold it in anymore."

"You told Feyre?"

"Yeah"

My mind was going over the things that it could be, that would be so important for my new sister and High Lady to hear before the rest of us?

And then she just came out and said the last thing that I would have thought.

"I have never gotten with Azriel because I prefer females."

I'm not really sure how long that I just sat there staring blankly at Mor but inside my mind was going crazy.

She had told Feyre this, and not the rest of us. Not Azriel?

"How long have you known that?"

She gave me this look that told me all I needed to know.

"I think that I've known since I was a little girl but I was too afraid to tell any of you. And I don't even know why, because I knew that you would never judge me. Would you?"

There were tears running down her cheeks when I got around the table and pulled her into a hug that would have crushed any other person that wasent as strong and brave as The Morrigan was.

"I could never judge someone that means so much to me as you do Mor"

Sorry that this took sooooooo long and it's not even that long. But I hope that you liked it if you are still here. Please comment😊