Chapter 27 Azriel

Azriel's pov

After spending the day showing Luna the city we went back to my apartment.

She started making dinner whyle I put the bags of clothes that she bought in her room.

When I came back I found her staring at the chopping board with a look that said she was thinking of something other than the bread she had been cutting.

"What wrong?"

I didn't want to force her into anything and if she thought now that she didn't want this then I would let her go.

She smiled up at me, "Nothings wrong, I just don't want you to think I'm some kind of slut for wanting to be with you so fast. And I don't think it's just from the bond, I think I would feel the same without it."

"I would never think of you as a slut and I don't want you thinking that either, but it might make you feel better to know that I feel the same. I want to be with you so bad, I've never fallen so fast before and I don't think it's only the bond either."

She broke out a massive grin and flung herself into my arms, I gripped her tight to me. Breathing in the smell of her hair and tilting her face to meet mine in a kiss.

She gasped when my tongue touched her bottom lip, and her mouth opened for me.

We broke apart when the door swung open with a bang and loud footsteps led to the kitchen.

Cassian barged into the kitchen, puasing when he saw me holding Luna.

"Oh I get it! Send Cassian away so I can do things without telling him, even though I'm important too!"

Luna steped forwads, "I'm things."

The look on Cassians's face was the look of someone who finds a like minded person in a world of people who didn't get you.

"Oh. Well I guess it doesn't matter that you didn't tell me. But what, my dear is your name?"

Luna laughed, "I'm Luna kind sur, and it's very nice to meet you."

They shook hands,Cassian smiling widely.

"I know it's very rude but would you mind me having a word with my brother quickly?"

Luna nedded, and Cassian pulled me out of the kitchen and into my room, where he found my bed looking rather deshevild.

He raised his eyebrows at that and closed the door.

" We haven't gone that far yet, so you don't need to get your tesing pants on."

Cassian nodded though didn't seem to believe me.

"why didn't you tell me you found your mate!"

He yelled out of nowhere and shoved me up against the wall, like we were young again and he was excited about something.

"Because you're busy with Nesta and I didn't want to introduce you till I know her well myself."

Cassian gave an eye roll, "Are you trying to tell me you didn't tell Rhys and that's why your home instead of working?"

I lowered my head with a small smile and nodded.

Then I told him everything, about how Luna and I met and who she is, and how I think I'm falling in love with her.

Because even if Cassian teases me he's the one person in this world that when he dose it reminds me how much he cares.

Luna's pov

I could hear what was going on in Azriel's room, hear him tell Cassian about me.

But then he said he was falling in love and tears filled my eyes.

I think I felt the same.

Hey guys I'm really sorry this took so long hopefully I'll get the next one out sooner.

I hope you all doing well and just wanted to say, I know ivwn not put much about Luna and for me I kinda like to make up the character in my mind when reading so I don't mind if you think of her in a different light than I do.❤️