Chapter 29

Lauren's Pov
We were at the meal currently and we were all having such a fun time, the music was beautiful, the food was amazing and the people here were the best

But all that changed when Amy decided to stand up and bang a fork on the side of her glass causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at her

"If everyone wouldn't mind, I'd like to make a little speech" she said giving me a little smirk

Oh god. Here we were

"Now Lauren, where to even start, I've known you for for what feels like forever now, meaning I have tonnes and tonnes of lovely stories to tell everyone here tonight" she smirked "but of course today isn't the day to embarrass her, it's the day to tell everyone how much of a beautiful person she is, Lauren helped me to reach my potential and without her I don't know what I'd do, moving out to la for the tour was the best thing I ever did do, and Daniel, I know I've known you a little longer then Lauren, and I trust you, but as Lauren's best friend I must tell you as protocol that if you break her heart I'll break your face" Amy said laughing a little "I know you wouldn't" I smiled "but just incase"
She smiled causing everyone to laugh

"But now seriously, Good evening everyone, and thank you all for being here to celebrate Daniel and Laurens very special day.
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Amy, and I've known Lauren and Daniel for six years now.
The first time I met Lauren was in the recording studios before the boys went on their first tour. We instantly became friends and she welcomed me into her life and introduced me to all her friends and made me feel like a real part of the why don't we family.
When you've been close to someone for this long, you gather a lot of juicy secrets and hilariously embarrassing stories, however, I will spare you from those stories because 1) It would take me days to tell them all and 2) because I respect her too much to embarrass her on what is supposed to be one of the best days of her life. But, if you happen to catch me anywhere else, the embarrassing stories are fair game.
Lauren, I want you to know I rewrote this speech about 50 times over. There really aren't words to define the kind of friend you have been to me. There are also no words to describe how happy I am for you and Daniel today.
We have always said that God made us best friends because our moms couldn't handle us as sisters, and to this day I still believe that's true. We've had some crazy adventures, like our sleepovers and summer vacations. We have our inside jokes and think we're hilarious. That's why we're sisters, because nobody else would understand, and nobody else seems to get just how cool and hilarious we really are.
We've definitely had our moments and our ups and downs but we always find our way back to each other. You told me a few weeks ago, you can't stay mad at me because you have things to tell me. We've always been by each other's sides, so here I am by your side as you start the next crazy adventure in your life known as marriage.
I won't go on too much about when the lovely couple met, mostly because I wasn't actually there, but I may as well have been. I heard enough about how they did from Lauren. Once I got to know  him, I could see why Lauren  was so crazy for him. I've always been the protective best friend, along with the other girls but there was really no reason to be like that with Daniel around. I could tell from the first time I saw him that he could see why everyone thinks Lauren is special, and that he would always do his best to take care of her.
At the time,
For a while there,Daniel , I may have been a little jealous that you were stealing my best friend away from us to go on dates and adventures, but I realize now that as her husband you are her best friend too. That is a role I'm happy to pass on and share. I see how happy you make her and how much she loves you. I also know that you would never hurt her or let anything happen to her. I can't think of a better man for my best friend.
If everyone would raise their glass now and join me in congratulating the beautiful bride and handsome groom. Congratulations. I love you both so so much. To Lauren and Daniel forever"

I sat with tears falling down my face as she spoke, the girls and her are the best friends I could've ever been blessed with

I stood up and walked to her and embraced her into a huge tight hug "thank you" I whispered into her ear as wiped away a few tears "your the best"

The other girls came over and we all shared a huge hug. I grabbed my glass and raised it "to my best friends whom I love with my whole heart" I smiled

The day went on and people kept coming over and congratulating me and Daniel and it was amazing, I was so so happy.

Then, the sun went down and the lights came up and it was time for the first dance

*pretend that's Lauren and Daniel*

We decided to dance to can I have this dance from High School Musical after Daniel suggested it and he said he knows how much I loved the song and it's also what was playing the first time we ever slow danced together, which was at a party that we went to of a friend of Daniel's when we first met, this boy, I just, I love him

After we finished the dance I hugged Daniel and we shared a short kiss and then I decided to go over and talk to my mom

"Hey moma" I smiled hugging her

"My little baby is all grown up, you look so beautiful" she smiled

"I love you so much mom" I smiled as my eyes became a little glossy

"You and your brother never fair to make me proud" she smiled "zach come here" she half yelled

"Hey mom, Lauren, looking as beautiful as ever" he smiled, Zach's grown up quite a lot over the past years and I'm so proud of him and how far he has come

"Hey Zachy" I smiled

"I just wanted to tell you both that I love you, thanks for looking after each other through all of this, your the best" she said hugging us "aaah my babies"

Reese called her over to her leaving me and zach alone talking and talking and we just carried on it felt like we were five again and taking about silly little things for hours

"Come here let me get a picture with you" he smiled

Me and Daniel had told the fans about us getting married and as Daniel had predicted they freaked out, and it was funny reading all there comments

Liked by Herrontwinfan3 jonahmarais and 1,583,378 others @imzachherron you might be a Seavey now, but we will always be the Herron Twins 💜~* comments disabled *~

@imzachherron you might be a Seavey now, but we will always be the Herron Twins 💜
~* comments disabled *~