2

Jonah slipped the bright red apron around his neck and turned to wash his hand getting ready to bake a couple more things before opening up.

He heard the main door open, simply guessing it was Keri, without having a second thought.

"Your much better looking then my mom mentioned." A voice spoke behind him, causing him to quickly turn around and make eye contact with a pair of the most breathtakingly blue eyes. But in milliseconds his emotions turned back to nothing and his sarcasm completely back.

"Thanks, called getting a hair cut. It looks like you need one." He replied plainly, with a slight smirk on his face.

"It's called having a heart. It looks like you need one." Daniel shot back.

"I know I need one pretty boy. Just never took the time to find one"

"What kind of fucking nickname is pretty boy, at least be a little more creative?" Daniel questioned annoyance lacing his voice.

But without giving Daniel an answer Jonah went back to placing the pastry dough on the baking sheet. Creating small twists with them in the shape of a crosaunt.

But when he felt a presence next to him he froze a bit until looking down on the smaller brunette, who was now doing the same thing with the dough.

"Jonah wasn't it, how old are you?"

"Why does it matter to you," he replied bitterly

"Well Im a way you work for me so I think I have the right to know." Daniel answered trying to sound logical.

"No, I work for your mom not you so if u wouldnt mind shutting the fuck up, thanks."

"But I never agreed so I'm going to go ahead and continue with rambling, if you don't mind"

"Well I do mind,"

"Well to bad cause I don't give a shit I'm going to keep talking."

Jonah's last nerve had struck with the blue eye kid and decided the only thing that could help him right now was a smoke. So he threw his apron onto the floor and swiftly walked out slamming the door shut in the process.

He quick lit one of his cigarettes and took a long puff from it letting his lungs fill up with the smoke he found so wonderful till he blew it out.

Jonah rested his back against the building while he closed his eyes just letting the darkness fill them. But the peace seemed to have only lasted him less than a minute till a small but rough hand pulled the cigar way from his finger tips.

His eyes shot open to see the same blue eyed boy, and the reason for him taking his little smoke break.

"Give it back pretty boy ." Jonah said sharply. Expecting the other boy to put out the stick.

"No thanks Jo, your not the only one who needs this." Jonah stood slightly confused at Daniel's words.

The younger simply brought brought the cigar to his mouth, and as if this wasn't surprising enough for Jonah the next this he did surprised him even more.

Daniel walked forward a few steps till he was face to face with Jonah, and let out the smoke. His lips less then an inch away from the other boys.

Daniel placed the cigar in between the others lips before winking with an innocent smile, and walking away.