17

The three boys all sat in a booth after they had all help clean up. "So your roommates now?" Daniel confirmed after hearing Jack and Jonah's story. "Ya, basically. You should come over to our place again later." Jonah spoke. "Or maybe I should just show up unannounced like last time." Daniel chuckled. Although the last time had been heartbreaking to the younger boy, he wouldn't mind hanging out with Jonah at least they are on better terms now.

He simply nodded as he checked his phone to see the time, no one could read those stupid wall clocks with hands anyway. '12:03' brightly displayed on the screen. "Shoot, I better get going," Daniel exclaimed. The group said their goodbyes as they all left the store, Jonah being the only one to actually lock the door.

"Daniel seems nice." Jack spoke as Jonah drove down the road by the cafe. "Ya, he can be a character sometimes, but he's overall a pretty good person." Jonah responded. "Are you two dating or something?"

Jonah abruptly swerved catching himself and getting back in control, getting multiple honks and the driver by him to flip him off. "Jesus Jonah!"

"Shit sorry, sorry. But no we are not dating, why would you even think that?" A chuckle erupted from jacks lips, causing Jonah to raise an eyebrow with question.

"You like him!" He exclaimed clapping, the curly hair now clapping his hands together as if he was a small child on christmas. "What no i don't Jack! you going delusional." He shook his head more at his self doubt then at Jack. "Denial, first clue." "Your so into him it cute. Oh My god you should totally Ask him out! That would be so cute. Donah, thats a cute ass ship name if i do say so myself."

Jonah laughed slightly at the younger boy's immaturity and joy. "Jack your gay is showing."

"Bitch do you think i give a fuck, Ya'll would be so cute together. Wait i have a perfect idea on how you should ask him out! You should make him coffee one morning and write 'Would you date me?'" He was not completely turned toward jonah, making puppy eye at the older boy. "Maybe,"

He parked the car and got out waiting for Jack to follow before locking the doors. Jack continued ranting on Daniel as they made their way back to their apartment. "Jack." The older's boy voice coming out more intense than he intended. "Please stop, i'll ask him out if i want to, also Corbyn and Eben most likely won't be home tonight probably in a hotel room fucking as we speak. So let's just get to bed, yeah?" his voice coming back to his normal tone. Jack only nodded both of them making their way to the room and settling down for the night.

The next chapters bout to be special...