18

The sun streamed through the open blinds at the clock read 8:53 in bright red numbers. "Shit." Jonah mmbled scrabili g out of bed in the procces waking up the curly haired boy on the floor. "What wrong?" the curly boy asked as he struggled to get his eyes to open.

"I'm so fucking late, Daniel is probably gonna lose his shit." Jonah mumbled while brushing his teeth and trying to put on socks at the same time, nearly falling over. (why is this me every school morning).

In less than 5 minutes Jonah had some how manage to leave the house, saying an extremely quick bye to Jack. His trip to the office was fast, and he got honked at or flipped off at least 7 times.

The store already had costumes flooding in and out the door as he managed to squeeze his way inside. He quickly rushed into the kitchen to be met with Keri. "Morning Jonah." She still seemed calm, "Well now your here i gotta go, tell Daniel your here alright, he was worried," She said as she left the kitchen.

Jonah would belying if he said he wasn't nervous to see Daniel, the younger boy was not a pretty sight when he was mad. He crept around the corner to be met with the blue eyed boy. He looked slightly more stressed than normal. His bright eyes showing confusion and anxiety. Jonah quickly made his way to him. "Hey." Daniel ignores him for a minute quickly taking the customer's order that stood in front of him. Shouting Jonah the order for him to make it.

This is how it went for a good half hour before the wave of costumers basically turned to none. They made their way to the back as Jonah started talking.

"I'm so sorry I was late, I swear i didn't mean to come in late, We were here super late last night and i forgot to turn on my alarm on, and Jack would not shut up and i'm so sorry."

"Well asshole, I was ducking (alright u know what i'm done trying to speed that right when will apple flipping understand no one used the word 'ducking'!?!)
worried about you. also you never answered your phone so i didn't even know if you were okay! You were probably busy doing Jack anyway!"

"Oh god no how dare you presume that! We are only friends, thats it." Jonah voice raised.

"No guy takes a guy into their house, especially if they are a stranger, if they don't want to fuck them." Daniel rolled his eyes.

"You wouldn't know dumb ass blond." The older muttered.

"Oh fuck you." Daniel said back. "I bet you would love that wouldn't you." Jonah scoffed. Daniel didn't say anything back just stared back at the older boy. "i actually wouldn't mind no," he said completely serious.

A couple seconds passed and a soon as Jonah even raised his head a pair of lips were attached to his. He remembered them, he remembered the day about a month ago, he remembered how he turned down Daniel, and he wasn't planning to do that again.

The kiss started slow Daniel completely hesitant until he felt the older boy's hand rested on his hip. He slowly slipped his hands around Jonah's neck, bringing him closer.

their lips started moving at a much faster pace. Daniel tugging at the tips of Jonah's hair, causing the older boy to lightly moan giving him a chance to slip his tongue into his mouth.

Daniel moves his kisses along the other boy's jaw line, and down his neck. His lips moved swiftly until he heard the older boy take a sharp breath. He then quickly got to making sure the mark on the other was prominent. Couple seconds passed before he lifted his head to meet Jonah's eyes, resting their foreheads together.

"You're gorgeous you know." the older boy whispered sweetly. "You're actually gorgeous, cant wait to see what you look like looking up at me, with your mouth around my cock." Daniel winked slightly grabbing Jonah's ass. "Way to ruin the mood bitch." Jonah chuckled. "Your gonna be my bitch by the end of this." Daniel smiles back. Causing Jonah to chuckle and roll his eyes.

"Let me take you out?"

"Only if you lay me take you."

"You horny piece of shit. but that was a yes?"

"Yes Jonah i would love too." Daniels lips curled into a cute smile as he lightly pecked the other lips.

WELL THERE IS DONAH FOR YOU! Also this chapter is dedicated to addictedtoherron Is will undoubtedly be one of my ibf for life, sorry boo ur stuck with me. She is one of the sweetest most caring people you will ever meet, i was so lucky to have messaged you love how we basically met because of your favorite color. So i just want to thank you karla for putting up with me, this year has lowkey pretty rough for me mentally and i loved getting texts from you they, always made my day! We also ft for the first time this year and that was a great day i could honestly talk to you forever. I remember when u joined Daniels lane another dope day :) You are truly beautiful inside and out and i will love you forever. Happy Birthday love :) ik im early but idk if i will get a chance to wish u later this week and i'm super sorry about that :( But thank you for reading my 100 word rant.
My love for Karla 😍>>>>

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💔❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💝💘💖💗💓💞💕❣️💔🖤💜💙💚💛🧡❤️❤️💜💞💝🧡🖤💓💛💔💗💚❣️💖💙💕💘💘💕💙💚❣️💖💗💔💛🧡🖤💓💝💞💜❤️❤️🧡🖤💜💞💓💝💛💚❣️💔💗💖💘💕💙❤️💜💞💝🧡🖤💓💛💔💗💚❣️💗💙💕💘💘💖💚❣️💙💕💗💔💛🖤🧡💓💞💜❤️💝