12

"Listen i-" Jonah got cut off by Daniel who had again stumbled and landed right onto Jonah. The older boy immediately wrapped his arm around Daniel not wanting him to fall. The position they were in could be interpreted by strangers in a very different way.

Daniel's chest was flat against Jonahs. Their whole body's in contact with the others. This reminded Jonah too much if the day that Daniel had kissed him. As much as he pushed him away he wanted that again as much as he would deny it to himself.

The older boy slowly lowered his head to Daniel level his lips less than an inch away. He could feel the younger boys uneven breathing and just as Jonah was about to place his lips on the other, Daniel moved his head to the side, earning him a small cheek kiss from the other.

"Sorry. I don't want you getting sick." He said gently. Jonah shook his head slowly moving Daniel off of him. Sure he had hurt the boy, but he didn't think Daniel had pushed him off just cause he was sick. Jonah was used to rejection but it had been a while and it hurt like hell right now.

The small left to daniel apartment was quite no verbal or physical contact between the boys was visible. They eventually approached the door the Jomah assumed was Daniel's The smaller boy fumbled with the key, his shaking hands making the task to simply unlock the door 10x harder than usual.

Jonah grabbed the key from the other boy his patience wearing thin. He opened the apartment following after Daniel as he entered. It smelled a lot like his own place, just with a bunch of vanilla air-fresher that seemed to be sprayed around everywhere previously.

"Thanks, Jo, I think I'm good now." The blue-eyed boy said as he nearly collapsed onto the "L" shaped couch. "Nope, lynch rush doesn't come in for another hour or two, and I need to make sure you eat." He sometimes goes waves of protectiveness that go over him, maybe it was the lack of the ability to help his younger sisters, or him just wanting to be nice.

Jonah made his way into the kitchen going through a couple of different shelves to find where the younger boy held his pots and pans. He then did the same thing to find all the ingredients to the chicken noodle soup he was making for Daniel. His mom always used to make it for him when he was smaller and sick, it immediately made him feel better. When he grew a bit older he was the one that made the same recipe for his sisters. Damn, he missed them sometimes.

The soup was finally poured into a bowl and brought over to Daniel 20 minutes later. The smaller boy was rested upon the couch and had a small fuzzy blanket over him making him look adorable, his eyes focused on the show in front of him. "Whinny the pooh, really?" the older chuckled making Daniel look at him."It a great show shut up." he cracked a small smile.

Jonah simply shook his head in humor as he handed the bowl over to Daniel taking a seat next to him. "I'll head out in like 10 if that good," Jonah said. "Of course, thanks for the soup, I think it's better than my mom's just don't tell her I said that."

Daniel has drowned the soup in less than 5 minutes, making Jonah wonder how his through just opens up like that. Daniel places down the soup going back to watching the show with full interest. His eyes slowly closed, and his head landed right on the crook of jonah's shoulder. Making Jonah unawarely coo at the sight mentally, making him smile. The tiredness that passed over Daniel seems to take an effect on him too. His head rested on the youngest slightly and he fell asleep.

An obnoxious ring tone started both of them awake. Jonah glared at Daniel, before looking down at his phone to check the time. '2:45'His eyes went wide. "Shit, Shit, Shit," he mumbled throwing himself off the couch and making his way to the door. Until he heard Daniel talk on the phone. His voice was rough and lower than usual, making it even more attractive.

"Ya mom, thanks for closing up... Sure I'll ask him if he wants to stay for dinner." Jonah stopped fumbling with his shoe as he turned to Daniel.

"Wait did you your mom find out I was gone, Fuck I'm going to fire I kinda need that job." his voice sounded panicked as he ran his fingers roughly through his hair. "Calm Jo, it going to be fine, I texted my mom telling her I wasn't feeling well and you were bringing me home, she said she would come and take over just in case we didn't make it back on time."

"Thanks, I think u just save my ass." he chuckled. slowly he kicked off his shoes letting them land by the door again hang put his keys back on the table walking to the couch where Daniel was laying down sitting down near him. Daniel moves a bit moving his head onto the older lap looking up at him.

"You're eyes are really beautiful Daniel, no wonder I call you pretty boy." That made Jonah internally cringing, damn he hadn't gotten out much in the past clearly. No matter how bad it was it still caused a blush to be placed on Daniel's cheeks. "Oh also, My mom told me to ask you to stay for dinner, and you are because my aunts and uncles are coming over and I would rather not be the only one under the age of 40 there." Jonah's fingers brushed lightly through daniel hair as he nodded with a slight smile.

"Sure let me just call someone and tell them I'll be back a bit later." he slides out of Daniel's grip and grabs a small pillow replacing where his legs used to be as he made his way to the kitchen area right around the corner.

"Hey jack... Ya i'm sorry but i'm gonna be home later than i said i'm hanging out with someone... i swear your the best at understanding bye...haha ya sure." With that he hung up, slightly humored by jacks joke of drinking.

As he made his way back to the living room Daniel asked a question not even sure why he was that curious himself. "Who's Jack?" "A friend who staying with me for a while... also it's not nice to eavesdrop pretty boy." Daniel laughed and blushed a bit by this, he still had so many questions bubbling the he wanted answered but he kept his mouth shut. "Ready to meet some of my idiotic family?" Daniel chuckled.

W.C.- 1160