8

"You can't just keep leaving ur shift like that." That wasn't the real issue for Jonah it was the fact that he had sat down with that Zach kid again, he just still didn't understand why it affected him this much.

"The cafe is practically fucking empty, not a single customer came in when I was gone."

"That doesn't matter Daniel. Your getting payed to stay here and do the work, not to talk to your 10 year old boyfriend." his voice was calm but you could still hear the anger laced into it.

"Why do you keep bringing him up like that, maybe he's just a friend." Daniel was no longer thinking, just spitting out whatever words came to him.

" i don't think friends ask each other on dates. but at the same time your idea on limits are very off." hinting back a the visit daniel had payed earlier that week.

"Will you fucking drop it. Your making is sound like i forced myself onto you." both their voice were filled with rage now.
Anger dripping of each word.

"Well you kinda did, i mean no one told you to start-" Jonah was cut off by a voice that called from the front

"I got it, stay back here, and don't leave your shift again." the taller mala mumbled.

when jonah rounded the corner he was met with a boy around his age, he had a mop of beautiful curly hair on his head, and warm brown eyes. but he looked broken.

Dried tears were present on his face. his hair was tangled, and completely messed up.

"Um, h-hey i was wondering if u guys happened to have any water i-i don't have much money on me at the moment tho i'm s-sorry."

"Um ya let me go get you a cup, and don't worry bout the money it's free."

"Can I change the song, this ones pretty trash." daniel asked when jonah entered the kitchen. "Sure I really don't care."

As jonah was filling up the glass he heard a drake song come on, of course, typical daniel.

Jonah then walked back to the front and was this time met with the same boy, but now he was huddled up in the corner of one of the booths, tears falling rapidly down his face. The older one quickly made his way to the booth holding the trembling boy.

"Hey are you good? i'm jonah by the way." jonah talked as he slipped next to the boy in the booth.

"I-i'm Jack, im sorry this drake song is just making me 'motional, my ex used to play it all the time." he whimpered.

Jonah wasn't good with felling but he would try, he cared about this random boy that walked into the cafe but he barely knew him, and didn't know the reasoning behind the feeling.

"Um... did you break up or..?" jonah question the smaller boy. "Something like that, caught him cheating 3 times and just left."

"Wait where are you staying then?" he shot another question at the younger boy. "Um...around, i'm still trying to find a place to settle in but i can't seem to find an okay area yet, plus i'm basically broke."

Jonah pursued his lips, he really did want to help this kid out, his usually hard exterior slowly melting away. "You can stay with me for a bit if you want." jonah offered not thinking this just felt okay to him. "um i feel like i'd be imposing i really don't want to be a disturbance." "Bro i promise it's fine." he assured, "100%?" the younger question one more time.

"100%"

"Okay, thank you jonah."

OKAY THIS WAS PROBABLY TRASH BUT THATS ALRIGHT, THATS ALRIGHT. IM TORED AND DEAD BUT THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO addictedtoherron and wdwlimelightherron WELL YA SO THANKS FOR Being there FOR ME O GIESS IDK. OOOOO BUT YOU SHOULD READ MILES (by Karla) I REALKY LIKE IT, ANYWHOO THANKS FOR READING IF U STILL ARE MANAGING TO, SO GN I FEEL LIKE IM A VOUT TO PASS. OUT TAT (I just reread this authors note in the morning and damn all those typos also wtf was i eve trying to say 😂)