3

Jonah walked back into the shop feeling much more calm then he did before. He walked black into the kitchen where finally got a chance to take all of Daniel in.

His brown hair was gelled down to one side, his blue eyes were much brighter than anyone he's met before, and his sleeves that were pushed up his slightly toned arms.

"It's not nice to stare babe." Daniel snickered still not looking up from his work.

Jonah didn't answear, instead picking up his apron from the ground and joing the younger brunnet.

"Where your mom?"

"Home, she said we could try and run the store ourselves."

Jonah let out a heavy sigh, there was no way he was getting away from Daniel at this point.

"Can you open up? It's almost 7."  Daniel continued

Jonah nodded as he walked to the front and switched on the small neon sign. 

In less then 5 minutes the store had already sold 10 cups of coffee along with a few pastries. The business was quite good until one particular regular walked in.

"Hey Daniel, you mind working the register for a minute?"

That was a question he would regret asking for a while. If he had just worked the stupid register for 5 more minutes, it would have made his next 5 weeks a hella less painful.