13

mThey both hopped into jonah's car at around 4:30 Daniel instructing him to his mom house pwhere the small family gathering was taking place. there were several cars parked along with the house but one specifically caught his eye. "Shit." Jonah basically stopped right in the middle of the road while staring right a rusted red pickup on the side.

"Do you have anyone in your family named Brandon?" he asked trying hard to keep his voice steady. "Ya, why?" The other boy was now concerned looking at panicked expression Jonah wore. "Um, I have to go... I'm sorry Daniel ill just drop u off."

"Jonah what's wrong." The giraffe (Daniel) ( chocolateseavey gets it lmao) reaches over the console and grabs the older's hand lightly squeezing it. "Nothing, imma just drop you off and ya-." the older quickly made his way to the driveway in front of the house. Daniel looked at Jonah's shook form. His arms still shaking violently, it couldn't have been safe for him to drive.

"I'm not letting you drive home like this!" daniel talked louder causing him to have a coughing fit. "I'll be fine pretty boy, I hope you feel better though." Jonah's hand reached over Daniel to grab the handle and open the door for him. "No, come inside, please. You can just go to my room if u don't want to talk to anyone, everyone is outside right now." Jonah reluctantly agreed to the suggestion.

A light smile appeared on Daniel's face as they both made their way into the house. The younger boy immediately leading Jonah up the stairs near the door and into the second door on the right, closing the door once they entered. It was light blue with pictures of Daniel and his family scattered around. Music awards, medals, trophies, and plaques lined the walls. Jonah smiled at the small photo of Daniel when he was still blond.

"I'm gonna go talk to my mom and tell her I'm not feeling well and I'll just stay in my room, and make up some shitty excuse on why u didn't show up." Daniel said making his way to the oor and almost completely making it out before Jonah spoke up again. "Can you lock the door?" He wasn't sure why but nodded. "How do u want to to get back in though?" Daniel chuckled lightly. "Knock exactly 3 times."

Daniel locked the door from the inside before closing it and going down to quickly talk to his mom. Remembering to cough a couple times during the conversation. His eyes traveled through the small crowd in the backyard before landing on a brunette in the crowd. Brandon.

Jonah has seemed so tense and scared of just mentioning his name. He wondered why, what story did jonah have. Daniel smiles at a couple other members of his family before heading back to his room and knocking exactly 3 times.

Honah quickly opened the door a bit making sure it was Daniel before opening it completely letting the younger boy in. A soon as Daniel got in he closed and locked the door telling jonah uncomfortableness. "So... another movie?" Jonah nodded staring at the ceiling while Daniel found finding Nemo and put it into the disk player.

The younger boy made his way over to were jonah was sitting, plopping himself right next to the older boy. Grabbing his hand and drawing small shapes felling Jonah slightly relax at the touch.

"You remind me of him which is scary to me." Jonah suddenly spoke up in the middle of the movie, making Daniel look at him confused. "What?"

"Brandon, You have the same eyes, bright blue, they are so beautiful but they gave me so much pain at one time. And hair, i hate that hair. Not that it looks bad on you cause it doesn't it just brings back bad memories. That never leave me the fuck alone."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Daniel asked.

"No i just want to hold you." Jonah again realized what he said but this time not pushing the younger away, but instead pulling him closer. Wrapping his arms around daniel while daniel leaned his head on Jonah's chest.

The movie continued and they stayed in eachother s arm the whole time. "Hey im gonna head home now." Jonah spoke once the rolling credits appear on the screen. "Oh, okay." but Daniel still didn't get off him. "You know your gonna have to get off me." The older chuckled. "Huh?... Oh ya. Let me walk you out." Daniel got up making sure there was no one else in the house before waving at jonah to follow.

The walk out was fast, them not wanting to get caught by any of Daniel's family. "Bye daniel, and that you for making me stay, honestly it's been a while since someone has been there for me." Daniel gave jonah a warm smile, leaning up and pressing a kiss on the older boys cheek. "Anytime." Jonah returned the smile before turning back around and opening his car.

Daniel went back into the house, but this time making his way to the backyard where the family gathering was taking place. He grabbed some food, while making sure he had kept up the impression of being pretty sick, although jonah's soup had helped him more than he thought.

"Hey minim going out."

"But the whole family is here atleast stay for another 5 minutes." She replied. "Okay."

Daniel sat down his eyes focusing on Brandon, the guy that somehow hurt Jonah so bad. He did have the same eyes, and hair, and their face structure wasn't that different either. What if Jonah go scared of him too cause he reminded him of Brandon too much?  He looked at the clock again exactly 5 minutes had passed and he quickly waved to his mom. "Shit" he mumbled as he rembered his car was still at the parking lot near the cafe.

He quickly got an uber once he was at a nearby park, he never trusted uber's so he never let them pick him up or drop him at his actual house. "Where too?"

"Barney's Barbers, please." The driver only nodded taking off down the road. He stopped infront of the barber shop and Daniel quickly paid him before continuing into the shop. "What can i do for you today?" a nice girl around his age asked, 'Tate' was written on her name tag. "Um do you guys bleach hair?"...

YEET THATS IT (W.C. 1095)! also how do you get over someone you like? Help me... K bye ly all