5

Corbyn-

Hey, so ik we never talk or text but i just thought i would let you know me and eben were going out of town, so the dorm will be
empty for the next week or so.

Alright thx for letting me know.

Corbyn-

Np

that was for sure the longest conversation jonah had ever had with either of his dorm mates and it was just about them leaving for god know exactly how long.

jonah clicked off his phone throwing it onto the newly made bed. He didn't have work this morning. the rain had gotten bad enough where there was no point to walk out in the poring rain for the coffee shop that was anyway vacant on days like this.

he grabed his lighter from the slide table along with his box of cigars leaning against the wall and taking a puff of the smoke.

just as he was almost done with his first cigarette a knock echoed through the room slightly starling him.

"only the son of fucking satan would think it's okay to knock at this time." jonah mumbles looking at the clock that showed it was barely noon.

honestly no time was a good time for jonah to have a visitor in his opinion.

he took a few groggy strides to the door swinging the door open to find a boy he thought he could easily avoid on the day off.

"Hey asshole" daniel spoke the second the door opened.

"Why are you here, go home!" swing the door shut. You'd think that warm welcome would be enough to get anyone to leave but of course not daniel.

The younger boy stuck his foot in between the door frame causing the door to quite harshly slam against his foot, a mumble of curses coming mumbled out of his mouth.

"Nope, i didn't come here soaking wet for u to kick me out." he replied managing to enter the house.

"I find it creepy you manage to know where i live after working with me for about a week."

"it's not hard, mom has your info in the file."

"creep, why are you even here?"

"i thought we should get to know each other better!" daniel spoke, damn this kid had high hopes

"Um ya no, not gonna happen."

"whatever dick head." daniel spoke, flopping onto the empty couch. his eyes trailing down jonah's upper body, his lose joggers hung low on his hips, and the lack of a shirt made daniel hold his stare and subconsciously lick his lips. 

Jonah opened his mouth to point out daniels perverted stares but his mouth just hung open, as the boy in front of him was absolutely gorgeous.

the t-shirt daniel had worn was completely soaked causing the fabric to cling to his body. His defined chest and abs were somewhat seen through the layer of clothing, his hair was flat because of the water, his face still had a shine to it causing it to be even more attractive.

and as jonah scanned back up to the other boys face he saw a pair of blue eyes starting back at him, and lips twisted into a smirk.

"starting at something perv? the younger boy asked.

"Yes actually, the fact you are completely wetting my couch could be a factor!"

"shut up, but you staring at my abs for a good minute gives me another idea."

"no its just the fact you soaking my entire couch."

"we could soak it in something different if you would like." daniel snickered flashing a obvious wink.

"No, you are absolutely disgusting."

"i know you want to."

"Ya, and so might your little boyfriend from the other day."

that was the second time he said something that messed everything up.

This sucked ass i'm sorry...