15

Daniel got to the shop starting the preparation for the day a good 30 minutes before showed up. He heard the door open and turned around to greet jonah only to see intensely him staring at him. "What?"

"Y-your hair! You look hot as fuck." Jonah spoke his eyes now looking right at his eyes. His cheeks immediately turned a bright shade of red, while he quickly turned to look at the ground. "T-thanks." "Your cute Daniel." Daniel's face turned even redder if that was even a possibility.

"Well come on i came in late so we have more to do!" Daniel said quickly turning around and starting back on the pastries while Jonah went to the coffee machine to get things started.

"Why'd you change it?" Jonah asked. "Thought it was time for something different" The now blond answered. "That's all?" It's not that Jonah didn't believe him he was just curious if there was a deeper answer. "Ya basically." the younger boy lied. Jonah just mumbled an okay in reply as he realized the smaller boy wouldn't notice if he nodded cause his back was to him.

An hour went by since they opened the store the costumers flowing in at such a pace that Jonah and Daniel didn't get a chance to talk, other than shouting an order to the other. Slowly the amount of people flowing in reduced. So they both went back to kitchen, both scrolling through their phones.

"Hello?" a small voice ran through the cafe. "I'll get it," Jonah told Daniel before making his way up to the front.

"Hey, your daniel's boyfriend or some shit. right?" The older talked in almost a monotone voice. "Um, no...i'm just his friend I guess." Jonah nodded.

"Hey Daniel, someone's here for you!" Jonah called back as he simply stayed there, almost killing Zach with his glare, making the younger boy squirm. Jonah just gave him a curt nod before leaning against the back counter and scrolling through his phone yet again. As Zach stood to wait for the younger brunette.

"Oh hey, Zach,"  Daniel called as he made his way around the corner. "Hey..." Zach stood there awkwardly not really knowing what to say. "Your hair..." He pointed out still staring blankly at the older boy. "What about it?" Daniel questioned he basically forgot about his different hair color until Zach brought it up again. "Oh, nothing it's just different." The youngest brunette mumbled out.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you were free?" This when jonah finally looked up from his phone. "No, we are still working." the oldest stated flatly. He didnt spare a second before going back to his phone.

"Oh okay, but no ones here and in the past we'v-" Zach started. "Sorry not today kid, your boyfriends gonna have to actually work his whole shift."

"Ya, but no ones here and i bet he would rather like spending time with me. Right Daniel" The younger boy pouted. "I don't think Daniel would want to work extra baby sitting a 5 year old like you. He has a job that he actually has to start doing. Right Daniel?" Jonah spoke sharply back. "No i think Daniel would rather be with me than an asshole like you." zach murmured back. "Oh honey, i think that's were you overstepped ur limits. And anyway we all know Daniel would ra-"

"Will you both stop it. Right now i would rather leave this building before both of you kill eachother with your glares. But i can't so i'm gonna go sit in that booth ,right over there in the corner. And not be bothered by either of you and if I still manage to hear you bickering i'm actually leaving." Daniel spoke before turning and making his way toward the corner away from the other two boys.

"But daniel-"
"Atleast get you 5 year old boyfriend to leave."

As Daniel just ignored them pretending not to even notice the boy's existence. "dickhead can't face his problems." jonah muttered. "Honestly though we were just having a small friendly argument."

Johan and Zach exchanged a couple more words before the entire cafe shook with laughter when Zach slipped bumped into a small cake and had icing covering every bit of his face. "Your actually a fucking child Zachary." Jonah rolled his eyes trying to be stern while trying to hold back a laugh. "ugh let me help you clean up." Zach and Jonah didn't love eachother and they didn't hate eachother. But they soon got emotional close to eachother, another stupid mistake Jonah made.

THIS SUCKED ASS BUT ZACH IS AN ADULT YEET!