Chapter 01

There were a group of people crowding in the alley, police sirens blaring at the entrance and camera flashing at the dead corpse despite the yellow warning strip stopping the reporters from coming any further.

It was yet another one of those influential person who had been stabbed to death at the same place and discovered at the same time. A weapon of cause was no where to be found.

A boy watched the police trying to find evidence from the rooftop of the building. He put the binoculars away and hopped back to the floor. He walked away from the scene, a smirk forming on his face as he fished his phone out after receiving a notification of money being sent to his account.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The car drove past the streets at a great speed.

"Can you change the music?" Hyejin groaned as she ran through the script. The person driving cleared his throat and changed it like she requested. The song choice was still unappreciated and she glared at him. "Are you kidding me? This is worse."

"You have absolutely no taste in music, Hyejin. Maybe we need to get your ears checked."

"Whatever, Lee Know. You can either change it to a slow music, classical music or turn it off completely," Hyejin demanded as she switched her attention from the script to the phone. She unlocked her phone and swiped the screen.

Lee Know mumbled incoherent words but still complied.

"What's with you being so grumpy early in the morning? Still can't memorise the lines?"

"No but someone decided that my opinion doesn't matter and signed the contract."

"Oh, it's about Seungmin."

Hyejin gritted her teeth as blood boiled at the mention of the name.

"He's my ex boyfriend. We broke up like three days ago and I have to deal with this because of you!"

"Okay, that brat- I mean Seungmin is still a kid so he probably doesn't know about love and stuff."

"That stuck-up kid?! He's two years younger than me and goes around telling me that I can't do this or that. He acts like he knows everything," Hyejin grumbled and folded her arms, "He even thought I was cheating on him because I didn't pick up his phone after three rings. Gosh! So annoying."

She suddenly stopped scrolling when she found something interesting. She read the news that had been all over her social media.

"Do all those rich stuck ups live to be killed?"

Lee Know's ears perked up.

"Are you talking about Im Normin?"

"You know him?"

"All I know is that he was involved with some sort of association and a conflict happened which led to his bad ending. Changbin knows better though."

Lee Know suddenly hit the brake and Hyejin almost toppled over if not for the seatbelt.

"We have arrived!" he sang and Hyejin cursed at his sudden action. The other chuckle sheepishly when her eyes shot lasers at him. "You better find a driver or we will get into an accident one of these days."

"It's not that bad-" Lee Know quickly rushed out of the car to follow the actress who had gotten out without saying anything. He ran to catch up with her. His eyes fell on the film staffs and the casts who were working with them. "Remember you are an actress and you shouldn't-"