Chapter 11

Hyejin hid behind the wall and sneakily peeked at the two boys who were having a conversation. She knew it was bad to eavesdrop but she couldn't help but be curious about their relationship. She did recall Seungmin bring up about him before but she didn't give it much of a thought back then. Plus, she seriously didn't imagine that they would've known each other.

Hyunjin obviously knew that Hyejin was looking at them because she was such a bad hider. He just pretended to not know since he didn't see the need to. He tucked his hands in his pockets and tilted his head as he smiled at Seungmin.

"Looks like you have been doing well. Didn't expect you to be actor though."

"Talk less about me and more about you. What have you been doing since you dropped out of school?"

Hyejin's eyes widened when she learned that Hyunjin had done that. She wondered if there was a reason behind.

"Starting from such a sensitive topic?"

"You wasted your youth just like that. You had everything but you threw those away. Why would you do that?"

"Whether I waste my life away or not is not something you should be worrying about. I've been living just fine, making money and living-"

"Is it because of Yang Jeongin? He disappeared and you stopped coming to school. Then, there is news about him being at the hospital. What exactly happened?"

Hyejin noticed that the atmosphere became rather tense. Hyunjin walked towards Seungmin with cold eyes and he leaned in so that his lips were by his ear.

"Since when was Jeongin a topic worthy enough to come out of your mouth?" his tone changed into a murderous one.

He chuckled and moved back to smile at Seungmin. The latter was glaring at him and Hyunjin held his hands up.

"I was just kidding," he grinned, "Jeongin is at the hospital because he has reasons to be there. Hyejin has visited him. Isn't that enough information?"

Seungmin rolled his head backwards and looked at Hyunjin with fire igniting in his eyes.

"I don't care about you or Jeongin but if you plan to drag Hyejin-noona into this mess of yours, I won't just stand by and watch."

"Don't worry, puppy. I am smart enough to not get her involved."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Hyejin only managed to get the first half of their conversation. When they were shooting lasers at each other, Lee Know called her and she got dragged back to the set. She knew Seungmin knew something about Hyunjin but she couldn't figure out what. Since they were of the same age, they probably went to the same school which would make them friends.

The two boys came back and walked towards Hyejin and Lee Know. Lee Know asked Hyunjin to help him with something and so he had to leave Hyejin and Seungmin alone.

"You guys knew each other?" Hyejin asked curiously.

"We went to the same high school."

Hyejin knew it. The possibility was high and she predicted correctly.

"Noona," Seungmin called and Hyejin hummed. "I know I might be crossing the line but it's only because I care for you."

"What is it?"

"Please stay away from Hwang Hyunjin."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••