Save Him: The End

Author's notes at the end!
*************************************

Henry swings at Jack and Blackjack, who dodge quickly. Despite both of their injuries, they both had the vitality to do one thing: Kick Henry Miller's ass.

Blackjack charges him and tries to bite into his ankle, but can't because of the springlock suit. This, however, does distract Henry long enough for Jack to tackle him into the wall. Henry crashes into the ground, making it easy for Blackjack to pounce him and bite his neck.

Henry roars thunderously, shaking Blackjack off of him and punting him into Jack. Jack is barely able to stand as the animatronic stampedes and boxes him in the face, sending him and Blackjack sprawling towards the back room. The blow was fierce and unrestrained, and when Jack rose he realized with horror that Henry had torn some of the skin on his face off; half of his face had become like that of a bloodied skeleton.

Henry stalks over to them, his smile growing more and more murderous. The sight of Jack's mutilated face and his soul's inability to move gave him a thrill that he hadn't had in decades. He was going to kill them- no, he was going to destroy them.

Before entering the void, he had wanted to experiment on Jack, on how a person could keep going on without their souls. When he was in the void, he prayed that he could use him as a vessel but now...Now he realized that his old way of thinking was archaic. Keeping Jack alive was a mistake, and he was going to keep killing him until he had no body to come back to, until he had no drive to return. He was going to destroy him and his soul, permanently.

Jack held onto Blackjack, hoping that the dog would disappear soon. He needed him to escape if he had a chance of returning, to avoid this scenario. Blackjack didn't move, instead staying in his arms out of devotion until the very last moment. Even though he knew that he would come back, Jack often found himself apologizing, even after all this time.

"I'm sorry Dee," Henry started looming closer. "I'm sorry Peter, mom and dad," he stands in front of Jack, towering over him, a cruel look dancing in his eyes. "...I'm sorry, Dave." Henry picks Jack up, and opens his animatronic mouth, revealing the emaciated, rotting body inside. Henry was gleaming in the suit, ready to take in the way Jack's head will look squished between his body's metal teeth.

*BOOM*

Henry is interrupted. Jack opens his eyes, not even realizing he had closed them, and almost goes blind from the dim lights from the gaping hole in the wall. Jack's eyes brighten as he sees Dave, Dee, Peter, and his old boss enter the dark room. Jack is even a little amused at seeing Dave and Dee working together. "Huh, who would've thought?" His attention shifting to the light from the hole, Jack realizes where his was. He's in the diner's back room.

Jack's eyes dim at Henry. "You bastard!" He cries out, kicking him in the middle. Henry tosses him onto the ground carelessly as his attention shifts to the entourage of his past victims.

Jack saw Dave's jaw drop, a look of horror and dismay going over the whole group as they saw him and Blackjack. Both him and Dee started shaking violently.

"So, this is what you've been doing to him? To everybody at Freddy's?" Dave clenches his teeth, an untamed fury boiling inside of him. Henry has the audacity to taunt him.

"Oh, so now you've finally got it into your lobotomized head, Willy? You finally know all of the "horrid" things that I've done in the name of science?" Henry mocks.

"For science my ass, Henry. The only thing you to do was to make people suffer." Dave retorts resentfully.

Dave looks down, his voice becoming more embittered: "You hurt Jack, you hurt his family, strangers, me. I don't understand, Henry. You had no reason to do what you did. I tried stopping you because I cared. Weren't we a family, Henry?"