Chapter 5

" I knew it" Clair said happily.
I smile at her,  "What are you going to wear and where is he going to take you" she asked.
"I don't know" I admitted, a knock on the door interrupted us. Clair went to open the bedroom door while I was turning the TV on. "Hey Clair" I heard Daniel say, "Can you tell Cathy that I will pick her up at 8? And wear something casual?" he asked, "Sure Alph- Daniel" she said and closed the door. "Come on!" she screamed at me and we got lost at her wardrobe.

We decided that I should wear  shorts and a white top. After I wore them Clair did my hair and makeup. For the first time in my life I saw myself better than usual. I saw my face as beautiful, "You know its not just me, but you are really beautiful" she said. I smile at her and then a knock at the door brought us back to reality. "It's probably him, go" she said, I went to the door, took a deep and opened the door.

 I saw Daniel smiling at me and checking me out. "You look amazing" he told me and I blushed, "And so cute when you blush" of course that only made me blush harder. "Let's go" he said and offered me his hand, I took it  and followed him.

We got into his car and went to the beach. "Wow" I said when I got out of the car and moved forward to the beach. "You like it?" he asked me, "Yes, it's beautiful" I said.
"Come on then" he said taking my hand and leading me toward the beach where a basket at a blanket was lying there.

His hand sent tingles down my body. We sat down the blanket, he gave me a sandwich and we both ate at an awkward silence. "So, tell me more about you" he said breaking the silence. "What do you want to know?" I asked shyly, "What do you like to do at your free time?" he asked. "I don't do much. I listen to music most of the time and get lost in it" I said dreamily, he was staring at me smiling. "Do I have something on my face?" I asked and he laughed, "No, you don't" he said.

"Do you like it here?" he asked me, "Yeah, it's magical" I said.

We continued talking about random things. He was actually an easy person to talk to, we laughed and tease each other. It was actually the first time I saw him laughing and having so much fun. "You are amazing Cathy" he said, he went to kiss me, but I turned my head away.

I couldn't kiss him, its our first date and I barely know his intentions. "Sorry" murmured, "No, its just, its our first date" I said and he nodded. "I didn't mean to pressure you" he said. "I know, but I just can't right now". "I understand" he said.

"You're cold?" he asked me, I was shivering, but I didn't want to trouble him. "Come here" he said and he pulled me into a hug. Normally I would've pulled away, but his body was so warm.

"Can we go now?" I asked him, it was almost midnight and we have school tomorrow. "Yeah, come on" he told me. He took the basket, the blanket and he still held me in his arms.

He left me at my house, all the lights were off, so I guess my parents were sleeping. "Thank you" I said, "I had a great time " he said, I leaned in and kissed his cheek. His face was shocked, but then he smiled. He turned and kiss my cheek as well, "Goodnight" he said, "Goodnight" I said and got out of the car.

I got into my house and watched him through our living room window. He was touching his cheek smiling, then he bend his head back and laughed out loud. The car went on and he left with that same smile on his face.

I got a text from Clair a few minutes later Tomorrow, school, everything she was saying, I laughed, text her an okay and went to bed.

 Daniel's POV

I walked into the pack house and went straight to the kitchen. That sandwich wasn't enough for me, being a werewolf I need to eat more. I grab a half bowl of spaghetti and sat on the table, my body might be in the kitchen, but my mind was traveling away at Cathy's place.