Chapter 13

"Are you okay, my King?" Daniel asked the King breaking the dead silence that had suddenly fell
. The King's head snapped at him and nodded. "And you are?" he asked Jenni, "I'm Jenni, friend of Cathy's" she said.
"You're no werewolf" he pointed. Jenni nodded, the King looked sad and angry at the same time. "I need to go" the King murmured and exited the dining room.

"That was rude" Jenni said when the King was out of sight. "Yes, he normally isn't like this" Daniel said. Hadn't he noticed? The way the King looked at Jenni and how soft his voice turned to her? "Don't" Daniel whispered to me, I raised my head to look at him and he just shook his head. "Not now" he whispered again and I nodded.

Some maids showed our friends to their rooms and soon we were all locked up at out enormous rooms. "Tell me you did noticed" I said to Daniel. We are laying on our bed curled up together, "I did noticed. I just didn't want you to say it out loud that the King found his mate" he said. "His mate" I said and raised myself so I am resting on my elbow. "I thought you saw" he said amused with my reaction, "I did. God you are right. Jenni?" I asked him and he nodded "Looks like it", "But she is human" I said.

"I know, but its fate" he said and pulled me into his arms. "Jenni doesn't know" I commented, "We'll see how things will go" he said, "Now go to sleep". I smiled sweetly at him and then closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

 When I woke up it was deep dark outside. I wanted something to drink and I knew that someone should be somewhere in the palace. I walked out of the room and slowly walked to the corridor. There was a door opened but there was no light. I peeked inside and saw it was Jenni's room, there was a man standing near her sleeping body. Jenni always sleeps with a light on so the lamp next to her was on. I focused on the intruders face, oh my god he is the King.

He is looking at Jenni, his face looks loving, angry and confused. "Why do you have to be human?" he murmurs. I feel kind of sorry for him, he doesn't like humans and his mate is human. "What do you want?" he suddenly asked. "I'm talking to you Cathy" he said and walked towards me leaving Jenni. "I'm sorry I didn't want to interrupt" I said.

"There is nothing to interrupt" he said coolly. "My King, I saw you with Jenni and its obvious that she is your mate" I said. He looked at me with wide eyes, "Obvious? Who else know?" he asked. "Me and Daniel noticed because we are mates. I don't think someone else know" I said. "You have to tell no one about this" he said, "But my King, you seem to love her already what's stopping you?" I asked him, my romantic side feeling high.
"The fact that no one will take as their queen a human" he said and left me at the corridor.

I went back into the room. Daniels hands were searching me, when I laid beside him and his hands found me he let a breath of relief and pulled me close. I will teach the King how to love and how wrong he is.
 I will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading, but I was sick and I didn't have the strength to write. But I will find more time and I will upload every weekend.

Things are getting better in the book, but I have a problem. I don't know if I should make THE scene between Cathy and Daniel...Please let me know what you think... I really need your advice. Let me know!