Chapter 20- Epilogue

Happy! 

That's what I am after so many years. Well, five to be exact. Five years ago I was that quiet little girl who everyone thought as a loser,now I am a Luna of a strong pack with a handsome mate. 

So many things happened through those 5 years. College,jobs,friends moving away. Thinking about them now makes me want to laugh at how fast time flies.  It kind of makes me feel old, but I  can't say that I didn't enjoy those years. I did and I think they were the best of my life.

 I am finally safe and all my demons are far away, that's what I've been thinking and discussing with my friends some days ago. We were commenting at how fast and suddenly our lives changed and we are happy with it.

 After my kidnapping and the exposure of the one who were responsible, everything got cleared.  Some time after the incident Jenni explained exactly why the King helped Stephanie. She is his only family member left. Jenni explained how the Kings family was never close, Stephanie's parents were related to the previous Queen by blood, and since Stephanie's parents were gone - a story I have yet to know about them- the King felt the need to be there for his only living relative.

 "Don't dwell on it baby"Daniel had told me one night, "She is out of our lives, you are safe and everybody's happy" he finished and I reluctantly let that go. 

I also talked to Jenni last night. She and the King live their happily ever after. I am so happy for them! They deserve to have a happy life, especially after all this time. She also told me that they are planning to make their bond official and that can happen only by marriage and we are all invited, but she said that she will send us the invitations in a few months.

Clair is also happy with her mate,who happens to be a strong Alpha. We met him a while back, he is a good man who loves her unconditionally. It's funny thinking how they found each other. Clair had left with Jenni and the King and moved to the palace and she met Logan, her mate, at a gathering the Alphas of the strongest packs had. They didn't like each other at first, but they soon accepted their bond and now they live happily with Logan's pack.

As for me and Daniel, everything is great like always. We are happier than ever and don't think that is am with a child or anything, because apparently that's what everyone thinks. No, we are just happy because we finally set our wedding. After we graduated college Daniel kept talking about our life together and kids and family and in order to do all these things we had to get married. I have a sneaky mate! 

At this time of my life I work as a lawyer and Daniel is the president of his father's "human world" company along with leading the pack . 

"Are you ready Cathy?" my mom asks me snapping me out of my thoughts and daydreaming, I nod to her unable to speak. The happiness is almost choking me. "I can see happiness written on your face" comments Jenni and I laugh with her.
"We are going first and then you follow" orders Clair who is the one that organized my wedding. Yes, my wedding.

This is it, my wedding day. One of the happiest days of my life. I never thought I could be this happy at this day. Maybe because I was always afraid of this day, I never thought I would find someone to love and to love me back. 

"Lets go" my father says and he takes my hand as we move forward, the lines of guests turn to see me, like always the bride is the one everyone expects to see. For me everything freezes and there he is my handsome mate waiting for me. He is wearing his wedding suit and he is looking at me with love clear in his eyes.
"I love you" he mouths to me from far and a bright smile appears on my face and his answer grin is breathtaking.  

At that exact moment I felt like all this time I was waiting for Daniel, to come and save me. And he did, he saved me from everything and everyone, I am safe and I can feel it.

 I take a deep breath and support half of my weight to my father.
"Can't walk?" my father asks me teasingly, I just smile to him. Few more steps and I am standing in front of my husband to be. He takes me hand and the familiar sparks fly around us.  This is it, I say once more to myself.

 My life begins now, by my loving husbands side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, here it is. The final chapter. I want to thank you guys for being by my side through this {small} book and I still can't believe that so many people liked and read my book. It's just amazing. And also, thank you for waiting, I had a tiny problem these days. I didn't know how to end this book and on top of that I had my English exams. But all those problems are gone now and I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

I am thinking of writing another one. But, I am not sure yet. We'll see. I will stop typing now, just THANK YOU and ENJOY.

-ANASTASIA L.