Chapter 16

3 weeks later...

I was sitting in Jenni's room with Clair, talking to Jenni. She was finally recovering, her fever hadn't completely died down, but she looked better. She finally had colour on her cheeks and she was able to talk more.

 The King , of course, hadn't left her sight. He was even sleeping on the same bed as her. Not that she minded actually. Jenni  had managed to make him talk about everything, werewolves, mates and even why he hates human mates, but Jenni doesn't say a word about it. She took everything pretty well, she is close to the King now and maybe its the first time I'd actually seen him laugh.

I went back to mine and Daniel's room after visiting Jenni, and I found Daniel sitting on the porch.I smiled at his sight. Every time we were apart and I returned to our room he was always sitting there with a book.

 I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him from behind. He smiled, kissed my cheek and returned to his book. I gazed at the beautiful scenery in front of me and started thinking about everything. Daniel seemed so relieved when the King told us that we should delayed my change. I even think I saw him sighing in relief.

I on the other hand, don't feel that much relieved. I keep seeing strange dreams, mostly nightmares and I feel anxious. I want to get this over with.

"How is Jenni?" Daniel asks me, breaking the deadly silence that had suddenly fell. "She is better. What were you doing while I was with my friends?" I ask him. "I was waiting for my beloved mate to come back" he whispers. I smile sweetly at him, "I'm tired"  murmur. "I know, but the King wants us at dinner. Come on" he says and takes my hand leading me down to the dining room.

"Come my friends" he summons us from the end of the dining room, Jenni by his side is smiling at us. "Why are you up?" I ask her, she shrugs and the King rolls his eyes. Maybe Jenni is being stubborn again.
 "I wanted to rearrange the date of Cathy's change." he says.

I feel Daniel stiff next to me, I guess he didn't expect that.
"When?" I ask him. He shrugs, "Whenever you feel ready" he replies. "What about in seven days? It's a good time I believe" he suggests. I look at Daniel who is looking at me, I nod. "Yes", I say. "In seven days" and he nods in reply.

The rest of the evening was kind of awkward. Daniel didn't talk much and I knew why. The worry was back on and he just couldn't let it go, I should talk to him again. Maybe convince him that my change is something that will be good for both of us.

"Daniel" I say when we are back to our room.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, he sits on the bed and shakes his head. "No, no I'm not. Why now?" he says quite loud. I sit next to him and take his hand in mine.
 "Daniel, it is bound to happen. You know that and we've even talked about it again and again. The change will do good to both of us, don't you want me?" I ask him, he raises his head and looks at me, "Of course I want you, forever and ever you know that. I just can't stand see you being in so much pain" he says. "I'll go through it, I can do it, trust me" I say.

I spent almost all night trying to convince him that the change is good. Eventually he changed his mind. I don't know if  used such good words that made him change his mind, but he did. Now, we only had to wait a little while before I would finally be like him.

7 days later...

It's been seven days since me and Daniel talked about my change and now its time.

I am in the King's chambers in a red room. The King said its a sound proof room. I know why, I will scream and its better no one hears my screams.

Jenni and Clair aren't with me in the room, only the King and Daniel. They wanted to, but they didn't let them, and honestly I don't want my friends to hear my screams. Daniel is by my side, holding my hand, whispering soothing words to me. I try to focus on his voice, but I am so nervous.

"Calm breaths" the King says to me and I try to obey, but it's not easy. My body knows that something that it won't like will happen. "You got this,baby" Daniel says to me. And suddenly the King is hovering over me and his teeth are on my neck.

 Pain is washing over me, I can feel it. From my neck it travels all the way throughout my body. Then I can hear my scream, its echoing all over the room. My eyes are closed and I try to open them. The King as at the corner of the room and I see Daniel next to me. He tries to hold me steady, but he has a hard time.

And then the pain is worse. Daniel is looking at me with worry written on his face, I can hear my bones cracking. Every sound is pain and I keep screaming and screaming.

And it stops.... The pain is gone and I see everything from a different angle. I am on four, everything is different. The King smiles down at me and Daniel is looking at me full of wonder. I turn my head and watch the view out of the window...My only thought is I am out....

And I am.
 "Cathy wait" I hear Daniel scream at me and I see him coming after me in wolf form, and we are running deep into the forest....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, here is Chapter 16. I don't know if you like it or not,  but i hope you will. Cathy is now a werewolf and now we are closer to the end of the story. I decided to keep the whole story simple and innocent ;-) Nothing naughty or you know, i don't even know if that's my thing, but maybe i will try it one day. 

I am already preparing my next story,  i have a ton of ideas.

I would also like to say a  huge THANK YOU to all the people that are reading my story and let them know that it makes me smile knowing that there are people who like it.

And now i will stop writing so..Bye!!!