Chapter 17

We were running deeper into the forest feeling the warm breeze hit our..wolf faces.

It felt so right. Daniel was talking to me through our mind link sometimes, but he mostly let me enjoy myself. When I first heard his voice into my head, I was terrified, but with time I got used to it.

"Cathy, do you want to go back now?" Daniel asked me through our mind link, I wanted to see my friends so I said yes.
 "Daniel?" I summoned him, "What is it baby?" he asks me, "I don't know how to change back" I told him.
"It's okay, baby. Just picture yourself as a human" he says sweetly at me and I immediately picture myself. My face, my legs, my arms, my whole body.

 "You wear your clothes?" Daniel asks me looking at me with awe. "Yes, so? What did you expect to be naked?" I ask him and he nods.
 "Cathy, no one can change into his human form and wear his clothes" he says. I stare at him for a while and then I decide to just wave it off. So what if I can wear my clothes, that must be good.
"Let's go back" he says and takes my hand.

I feel sparks coming through his touch, he notices and says "It's because we are mates. I could always feel it, now that you are a wolf too, you can feel it".
"So, that's how we know we are mates?" I ask and he nods. "Okay" I say and we walk back to the palace in comfortable silence.

 When we are back I see Jenni and Clair outside the big door waiting for me. Behind them the King comes and put his arms around Jenni who smiles at him and he at her.
 "Welcome back" Clair says and hugs me, "Hey" I say.
"You don't look different" Jenni points, "That's good" she says and hugs me as well.

 "Cathy, the wolf gene looks good to you" he says and I nod thanking him. After that we go inside, we talk for a little bit in the huge living room. "So, I was thinking that now that you are going back, I should come too" the King comments. We all stare at him, "What? I can't leave my mate. I'm not letting her go back alone. We have to talk to your parents Jenni" he says. Jenni looks at him and nods. "I know" she says.

"You can live for a while at my place if you like" Daniel says, "No, I have a house there. I have a place to stay" the King says.
 "When are we going back?" Clair asks, "How about tomorrow evening?" Daniel suggests. They all nod and suddenly I feel nervous. I'm going to see my parents again.

From all the days we've been staying here, I spoke to them only once and it was brief. I wanted to see them, but now that I am a werewolf, I am afraid that things will be different.

"I am a werewolf" I say to Daniel when we are on our room, alone. "So I've noticed" he says and I smile. "I don't feel much different" I say. "You are still you, you just can transform into a wolf if you like" he says.

 "So normal" I say sarcastically.

 He comes to bed next to me and whispers "I love you, you know that?" he says and I nod. I lean to kiss him and everything sets on fire. Every kiss, every breathe... it's magical. And don't stop we continue touch each other, the one needs the other.

 We made sweet love all night. When the sun was up so was I . I felt kind of different, Daniel was still asleep so I took my chance and went to the bathroom. I stared myself in the mirror for a while and on my shoulder was something like a tattoo. I stare at it with wonder, it's so beautiful. Its those three magical words Daniel always says to me with weird, but wonderful designs around it. "That's my mark" Daniel says behind me, I look at him from the mirror, he is looking at me with love and passion.
"It's beautiful" I comment and he nods. "It's wonderful on you", he says and puts his arms around me. He kisses the mark and soft tingles run through my body.

"Today we are going home" he says, "I know and I am nervous" I say.
"Why? Everything will be fine. I called Luk and he and your mother took your stuff and put them in my room" he says, "Why?" I ask him.
 "Because you are my Luna and I am not living away from you" he says. "Okay, okay relax" I say to him and he smiles. He pecks me on the lips and says "Let's get ready" and I follow him outside.

 It took us a while to get back home. I was in Daniel's car with Clair and Daniel and Jenni was with the King at their own car. When the pack house came into view I felt a wave on nervousness, "Jesus Cathy relax" Daniel says and I nod. "Finally we are back home" Clair says and jumps outside the car and runs to meet her brother and parents.
 "Ready?" Daniel asks me and nod, he kisses me once and then we are both out.

The pack hugs us and when they see the mark everyone is super excited, even when we told them that I am a werewolf now. Daniel's parents look at us with pride in their eyes. Even my parents are there, when I see them I run to them and they both hug me tight. "oh, we missed you" mom says with teary eyes. "We missed you a lot, baby girl" dad says. "I missed you too" I reply to them both and hug them tight.

 "Oh, my Lord you've mated" mom comments and I blush deep red, Daniel beside me laughs and kisses my cheek.
"Congratulations" my father says to both of us and we thank him. The rest of the evening we kept talking with friends and family. Mom wanted to know everything and so I told her everything, I also noticed that my father and Daniel's father are talking more and seem more friendly. That's good.

"I am going to get something to drink" I say to Daniel who is talking with Luke. I lead myself to the kitchen and drink some water.

"I need to talk to you" a feminine voice says, I recognize it immediately. "Steph-", "Don't" she cut me out.

And then everything is blank as I pass out....