Beneath

Scratching the layers of fur from Lucci's leopard transformation he purrs in bliss. The hybrid form is strange especially this one in which he truly looks like one.

Licking the side of your neck his hand slides down on your hip.

Nothing in this world can describe the amount of happiness in which he finds himself in now. Having you breathing before him, it's as if he doesn't deserve you. As if life were to be teasing him for all he has done.

Knowing now just how fragile you are he feels even more protective of you. Growling a bit he nibbles your shoulder with his teeth and you wince a bit. “Stop that!” Softly slapping his top head you hear him laugh.

Licking the side of your cheek he nuzzles wanting to be playful. A smile escapes your lips and you try holding him back from his shoulders. Pushing more he nibbles your bottom chin. Of course he knows how strong he is in this body and how weak you are.

Because of the limits he does limit how rough he can play with you. “Lucci.”

Stopping, his eyes look up into yours. His tail moving side to side in curiosity. “Thank you for coming back.” Releasing his shoulders you cover your face to hide the red from your cheeks.
A smile showing teeth shows on his face till he licks your hands tenderly.

---

After an entire week of Lucci not returning to the town Jabura knew very well that Lucci ventured off into the small village and back to the church.

Jabura cautiously sneaked around the church by hiding behind the trees shadows. The wind blew the scents toward his nose in which he caught your scent. Turning back he ventured into the forest relying on your scent to lead the path.

There in an open circle where the trees were parted away letting the sun's light shine down upon you.

Kneeled to the ground small movements were seen from your shoulders.

Jabura moved in closer worried that you were injured. Gasping from the sens of someone behind you made you look over your shoulder. Jabura stood behind you his face so emotionless. Kneeling behind you he examined your face with his eyes seeing no harm or tears. Reaching down his hands sliding under your dress lifting it up.

“Jabra!” You say red like a tomato pulling your dress away from his grasp and covering yourself. Jabra blinked in confusion from how you are acting. The gesture wasn't meant to be of a pervert, he was just concerned and wanted to check if your leg or ankle were alright.

“I was just curious if you were hurt.” Jabra crosses his legs together keeping his innocent face of confusion, it is adorable. Like a dog that wishes to speak it's mind but all it can do is whimper and rest his paw on your knee.

Exactly what Jabra wanted to do but he has worried of you turning away from him.

In the smallest of movements he looked away before reaching out calmly to slide the back of his fingers up against your cheek.

Freezing in place you shutter from his touch. A touch that was more of a hidden concern than anything else.

A hidden concern that weighs upon his shoulders. A sweet woman like you under the claws of his leader, Lucci. It's clear that once the church mission is over Lucci will surely kill you.

Kill this woman whose heart is nothing more but of the kindness of this world.

“Jabra, are you alright?” Holding his hand in-between both of yours his gaze remains away. How can he? How can he look you in the eyes and lie? What can he do in protecting you?