Yes or No

“Are you sure you are all right there's nothing wrong with you no broken bones?” Shanks held the most worried facial expression as he held your face in his palm examining you.

“I'm fine Shanks really.” You say between your squeezed cheeks. Mostly worried about Lucci entering the room and he sees Shanks doing this to you.

“I’m glad you send me that letter about the militia. But you never told me about this agent Rob Lucci.”

Pulling away you look to the side holding your hands close to your chest. “I'm just glad he is on our side.”

Shanks examined you and as he was to speak the door opened as Lucci smoothly entered the room with Hattori on his shoulder.

The ball that was on his goatee was now gone leaving him with a normal goatee. It made you a bit saddened because you loved to pull and play with it.

It was a change for him a leap on him leaving the government and being yours.Lucci knew very well you enjoyed his extra feature and when he got rid of it there was some worried feeling. That maybe you might not like the way he is right now. Of course Hattori encourages his master. Examining the goatee assuring Lucci that you will be okay with it.

But you were seen anywhere until Jabura told him you were in the library room with Shanks.

“Why so hidden? So secretive.”

Hattori crosses his wings across his chest expressing his master's attitude. Lucci remained still looking at your small frame till his eyes finally moved like a blind murder toward Shanks. “Actually we really need to talk in private, Lucci.” Slowly walking up to him his eyes remained stoned on Shanks.

Both men using their death stare Haki. Lucci knows he might have no chance defeating Shanks but he willing to give him a hell of a battle. “What's wrong with me being around?” Looking back at Shanks and Lucci you find some strength for command. “Lucci!” The man finally turns his gaze toward you. “I need to speak with Shanks alone. Despite what you discovered there are many more things that are of secret.”

Lucci grinds his teeth but leaves. Lucci exited the room but leaned his back up against the wall to listen closely. Th devil fruit you eat seemed temporary since you haven't been able to do any of the abilities again. Shanks told you to keep the hybrid devil fruit you are working.

And then the conversation shifted but it was much more quiet. Hard for him to hear what you two are saying. Sometime passed and the door opened as Shanks came out the corner of his eyes meeting Lucci's stare. The pirate was bothered by whatever had been said within the room. The only one to know is you.

“They finished helping the villagers and so now will be leaving. And you and Jabura are now welcomed to be trusted on the church. Members.” Looking down at your feet keeping your hand in a small fist near your chest.

The things Shanks told you meant so much and it's put your doubt on Lucci. Rob Lucci is the top agent which mean he is skilled at lying and fitting in very well known for manipulation. That it wasn't even thought. You just jumped right into his presence of romance. Shanks was furious that you have left him for an agent.

The reason Lucci could not hear anything was because Shanks and you went behind a wall.

Someone who shouldn't be trusted at all! The man who took everything you ever loved away from you!”

“He was acting upon his orders.”

What he said is possible but you refused to believe it. You wish to have strong faith in this man. And you fought for his side.