Home

Lucci ate every bit of food you made but was very needy on having you join him for desert. The bakers also stayed and ate before they left feeling a serenity from your blessings.

Lucci held your hand while he ate the pineapple pie you so carefully made for him.

"How have you been?" Lucci eyes looked over to you with an open expression as if he were curious to hear something good."I missed you." Looking down at the pie with a sad expression that seemed to pain him. Raising your hand up he pressed his lips up against your open palm lingering his warm kiss.

Blushing you couldn't help but to cover your face with a wide smile. Jabura watched from behind the corner wall with your son. They both thought the same thing on how Lucci and you were just like children with such an innocent love, still young, still so vivid.

Looking toward Lucci you rubbed some pineapple jam on his cheek leaving him puzzled on where you slid it. Sliding his fingers across where he felt you rub the jam he smothered it more. Chuckling you watched him lick his fingers unaware of the jam still smothered on his cheek.

"Mind helping me?" Leaning in he lets you clean his cheek with a napkin before tenderly kissing his cheek. Lucci growled shoving the table to the side. Jabura begin to rub his hands together knowing what's gonna happen since you've both were flirting with each other.

Lucci kept you caged in your chair his lips devouring yours as if they were the most sweetest thing that he could never get from anything else.

Sliding your fingers against his cheeks you closed your eyes feeling so accomplished. Fulfilled in living, no man could ever love or adore you as much as Lucci.

Nipping your bottom lip he gripped the handles of his chair feeling his desire building up for you.

Responding back you stopped his dominance with such a haunting passionate kiss that you have dreamed every night to give him. To the man who everyone sees as nothing more but a weapon their pawn.

But here in your arms in your presence he is your husband, father of your 2 children, teacher, supporter, friend and empathetic. Something Jabura didn't even think Lucci was capable of  it yet you taught him. Taught him love gave him the definition of having a home to feel wanted for who they are not for what they can do.

Lucci furrowed his eyebrows letting your lips slide across his,softly packing at his bottom and top lip. Caressing his cheek bones with your thumbs Lucci melted in the warmth of compassion that you showed him. There was no desire for his body or rush over anything of the human nature. This was his wife teaching him something new a new way of loving.

Jabura and your son watched just how you tamed a hungry beast into submitting into your loving will. Jabura wiped his mouth feeling slobber from the corner of his mouth just how he wished to have someone like you kiss him with that much compassion. At that moment he didn't envy Lucci for being stronger than him he envied Lucci for being the one to have you. Jabura looked down at your son realizing he's still here. "Go away you little pervert!" Your son looked up at Jbura flicking him off. "You are the one whose wanting to get with my mom. Stupid horny dog. I'm gonna tell dad you gave my sister's fleas."

Jabura growls grinding his teeth with steam coming out from his head. "Retarded piece of shit! Bless your good hearted mother that she didn't shove you in a bag and let me just swing you as hard as I can!"

Your son ran up to Jabura leaping up he flew across the air smashing the bottom of his foot against Jaburas face. Lucci looked away hearing the noise. Helping you up he kept his arm behind letting you hold his hand as he walked forward into the hall.