Mother's goodbye

Many wouldn't understand why this war will start just as many won't understand their reason for joining. A village of normal families are in strong belief that the world government has no power on the church.

The villagers have no idea of the grand secret this church holds. They do not understand what's growing beneath their feet they just know they did the nuns wrong.

They knew the church was in flames they new of the girl who ran to help but they didn't bother to help. They feared the government and so they allowed the Cp9 members to burn down the sanctuary.

They believed everyone died and the church was built by the souls of the damned. Ever since the church was restored they made a vow to defend it with their lives. There isn't one night that passes by that they don't remember ignoring the screams of help.

They could have done something they could have helped the young nun. Now the marines have arrived once more and so has the world government.

The devil fruit you have growing are hybrids that you have experimented in order to subtract the negative effects it carries.

This may be of childish thoughts but you hoped for these fruits to be used on people you would accept in your life. Restart the life of the church by adopting children and recreating the family you lost.

With these fruits you have made they would be safe. No one would harm the new family you have made. These fruits were to also aid Monkey D. Dragon for his revolutionary war. Dragon sent Sabo to speak with you not to influence you on using the fruits for their better aid but because your church was an archive of history.

Many speculate that the nuns of the church were no ordinary nuns. They held the truth behind everything. Such knowledge required a heavy believe in order to keep them from corruption. Nuns wombs would be removed at a certain age in order to prevent outside distractions.

All the nuns had their wombs removed or were given pills. But one nun, one nun was pregnant. Instead of punishing the sister she was seen as a beautiful mother. The priestesses who raised you all seemed like strick mother's but they never faltered the beauty of life.

Beauty came from everything. But you, you couldn't hold a knife and end someone's life. All your sisters were nuns but they as well were killers. You were the weakest always last and slow. The time you tried were the times you cried.

It was far beyond your nature, a nature passed on to you by your mother. All you could think of was her smile and her eyes. At that time you believed she would come back and because of that thought you never drew blood. What would she think of you? What would she say?

You couldn't do it. Her loving mother heart haunted you keeping you behind everyone. The night you ran away from the church with the red hairs pirate. Shanks,a complete light of laughter's. The young man took interest in your sweet nature.

The shy attitude you held and how far away you were from many men. Mostly because you were always with woman, having males around was different. But Shanks smile charmed you. The thing is, Shanks has always visited the church to visit you. He offered you to leave the church for one night to visit the town.

You left the church and the day it burned down. Now as you look back seeing the sun set behind the church your heart feels tight in your chest. The past calls out to you and so do the soul's of your sisters. These men you are with stole their lives away. Looking back at Lucci you cry behind your mask but let out a painful breath.

Now is not the time for tears. You must be strong for everyone and you must have faith in him. Faith on all three men.